Concluded Case

PEDIATRIC SCALP Lesions

9 years old male child with these scalp lesions since 2 months. Came in O.P.D today Received 2 months treatment from various doctors. DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT Meanwhile- I have started tab Amoxyclav 375 mg B.D and Terbinafine 250 mg O.D along with topical Ciclopirox lotion application for 2 weeks and asked to be reviewed after 2 weeks

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I request Dermatologists in the curofy platform to give their opinion as the opinion of other doctors is divided between Seborrheic Dermatitis Tinea Capitis Kerion

All Answers

Seborrheic Dermatitis Keto soap shampoo and lotion locally. Improve General health and personal hygiene. Antibiotics and antihistamine orally. Antifungal orally and locally. Keep the area clean and covered with sterile gauge.

Thanks Dr Kute Ankush

View 2 other replies

Sir indeed it is SEBBORRHIC DERMITITIS Simply needs frequent followup Antibiotics choice would be azithromycin or clindamycin or lenazolinid Locally stop antifungals just keep on fucibact

Thanx dr Kute Ankush

View 2 other replies

A scalp lesion is a bump, blister, growth, or scaly patch. A lesion can also be an area of skin with a different color or texture than the skin around it. There are numerous other benign scalp tumors such as lipoma, fibroma, pilomatricoma (calcified cyst), seborrheic keratosis, nevi, hemangioma, warts and pseudolymphoma .

I request Dermatologists in the curofy platform to give their opinion as the opinion of other doctors is divided between Seborrheic Dermatitis Tinea Capitis Kerion

Obviously it is Seborrheic Dermatitis DD kerion

Thanks Dr. Krishnan Pichumani, Dr. Ashok leel, Dr. Kute Ankush

? SD .. ? KERION.. ? SEBOPSORIASIS..

Tnx Dr Shivraj Agarwal sir

View 1 other reply

tinea capitis . ? kerion . scalpee shampoo . zinc orally . itraconazole orally .

SD Alopecia Psoriasis Tenai capitis

? Kerion Suggest KOH exam of hair

Thank you, Dr Vipin Bihari Jain

Kerion antifungal

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you