Concluded Case

Please suggest valuable opinion and treatment

unmarried girl age 21 yrs, having problem of pcod with hirsutism with hypothyroidism with fungal infection and rt. renal calculi of 6mm. menses only one day body -short stature with fatty body

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
❤️ Thanks to all my dear doctors, mainy of medicine suggest by all of you already I used, That's by I wanna a perfect prescription, but I can't get
All Answers
रोगी को अपनी जीवन शैली को नियंत्रित करने वाली स्थिति में सुधार करने की आवश्यकता है। अनुलोम-विलोम प्राणायाम कराएं कपालभाती प्राणायाम कराएं भद्रिका प्राणायाम कराएं सप्ताह में दो दिन 18 घंटे का उपवास रखना चाहिए।
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy *Thyroidin 200 Xbd. * Jonosia 0 10drops Xbd. * Berberis Vul 0 10drops Xbd. Advice For Patient Fillup Drink water 4 /5 Lit. Day & Night.
Valuable opinion
What about her weight? BSL? Stress, Anxiety? Mano Vaha Sthiti? Family History of PCOD? Thyroid Disfunctioning? DM? Source of Water? Hydronephrosis? Medical History?
Thank you doctor

View 7 other replies

❤️ Thanks to all my dear doctors, mainy of medicine suggest by all of you already I used, That's by I wanna a perfect prescription, but I can't get
Pathological investigation needed Aarogyavardhini vati Avipattikar choorna Kulath kwath Singhasan , kapal bharti.. May be helpful
Thank you doctor
In homoeopathy iodum will be helpful for thyroid and pcod For renal calculi give berberis vulgaris mother tincture.
Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

Rt. renal calculi, pcod . Lycopodium may be helpful if she desire warm foods, want company, nervous, fearful.
Valuable opinion
Varinadi kwatha or asanadi kashaya Guduchi + kiratatikta+ payola churna or rasamrit tab 1 bd
Thank you doctor
Complete history of patient is needed Pathological and radiological investigations needed
Thank you doctor
Rajapravartani vati one tab tds, tab hyponid one tab bd, syp evecare 2 tsf bd
Valuable opinion
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you