In covid19 era What is your preference Your professional devotion V/s Your family responsbil

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
SIR, AS YOU ARE OUR SENIOR MOST DOCTOR, SO NATURALLY WE HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR FOOT STEPS IRRESPECTIVE OF COVID 19 OR ANY OTHER DEADLY DISEASE..... WITH DUE RESPECT....... DR. RAJESH GOPAL. WITH TWO REGULAR QUALIFICATIONS, ONE IN HOMOEOPATHIC AND. OTHER IN ALLOPATHIC, BUT SERVING IN A VILLAGE IN PUNJAB IN A SLUM AREA SINCE 20 YEARS.... FACTS CAN BE VERIFIED. SANTOSH CLINIC. BHATTIA BATE. LUDHIANA RURAL. PUNJAB. BSC, DHMS, IMA, MB. BS PMC REGD. NO. 35726 .
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

as of today status and general acceptance we have to live with corona we have to change ljfe style by social distancing gloves masks sanitizer with good immunity taking hot fluids we particularly medical professionals have to be more careful and be strict with patients and society to maintain general precautions
I agree
VERY DIFFICULT QUESTION TO ANSWER..AS FAR AS...THE.. PRESENT SITUATION.. BOTH IS IMPORTANT.. BOTH ARE THE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF RESPONSIBLITIES .. I .. THINK..IT'S.. BE WATCHFUL.. BE CAREFUL.. AND.. BE RESPONSIBLE.. SIR.. YOUR EXPERIENCE AND ADVICE.. WILL.. A USEFUL ADVISE FOR US.. IN SUCH.. CRITICAL SITUATIONS..COVID-19..
I agree

View 2 other replies

Adjust both with keeping in mind that nobody will help you in odd hours. Time of Hippocratic oath isn't applicable nowadays as people are of different mentality. Family is now our responsibility as old days have gone. first be safe to save others
Professional as well as family both are important for common service but in medical it is one of the Nobel profession and we should follow our professional duty first
Thank you doctor
PROFESSIONAL DEVOTION
Thank you doctor
Professinal Devotion
Thank you doctor
- Both , but can't wave from professional devotion , can take do with safety measures
Thank you doctor
Professional
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you