Concluded Case

Single medicine or combination ?

I hv a case of obesity . A male with age of 25 yrs . Hv no history of thyroid or any other disease . For his treatment which one from following will give curative treatment ? Single remedy or combination ? Plz ans it with reason .

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Dr suvarna says right.. Insufficient history....n give any Constitutional medicine bsed on ur presenting totality....
All Answers
Firstly None will be curative, neither the mother tincture nor the combination If it is just a case of obesity, still it will have a cause for you to discover, follow two steps 1. Take detailed homoeopathic case history. 2. Take detailed daily and occasional dietary intake and habits Now comes the management again two steps: 1. Homoeopathic constitutional remedy as per the susceptibility of the Patient 2. Advise diet, exercise and do and don't. Results take time Now your part of question why single constitutional medicine? Because 1. Single medicine were proved so trustful. 2. We can assess the remedy reaction which assist in case management in single medicine. Remember there are NO SHORTCUTS IN HOMOEOPATHIC PRACTICE. Work Hard and harder.
Thank you so much dr. Twara . Your ans is so helpful n it covers all information needed. Thank you
In this case it is Phytolacca alone because of presenting complaint and history provided which isnt significant enough to fit into combinations.
Thq so much. N plz suggest if I wanna prescribe combination then will it be curative ? Why ?
Lifestyle management phytolacca berry is therapeutically indicated
Phytolacca is also included in combination. So why not it ?

View 1 other reply

Ccak carb 1ñ 0nce ; Leucophleg Asian Puberty agg
Thq so much sir, for your opinion. Bt can uh explain me why do uh select single remedy besides combination ? That combination also contain cal carb . Then y not it ?
Best midesan
Dr suvarna says right.. Insufficient history....n give any Constitutional medicine bsed on ur presenting totality....
U can manage this case with the help of auxiliary mode of treatment along with constitutional medicine

View 4 other replies