Video of the day

Paediatric Immunisation practice in India

Hello Curofians! On this world immunization week, I am sharing my thoughts on Child immunization. Child immunization is very important for the child health, their families, and the community. Many infectious diseases can be eradicated with successful immunization programs. Please watch the video and share your thoughts and let's participate in the World Immunization Week program started by Curofy.

13 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Thanks for sharing this video. Child immunization in india particularly in small states like Haryana and punjab is quite good but despite of all efforts by health staff ,we have not achieved desired results various factors are there to blame sometimes cold chain , shortage of manpower and non cooperation of people's in rural areas ,part of state which are against immunization. I have put more than 20 yrs in this programme from grass root level to district level and despite of various constrains over all we have done well and most children's are protected against preventable diseases by immunization. Some dedication and determination will definitely give 100 % results.as happens in eradication of small pox ,polio , significantly decrease in other diseases. With regards.
I agree

View 2 other replies

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
Thank you doctor
SUGGESTIVE of NICEKY ILLUSTRATED UPDATE.. USEFUL AND HELPFUL
Thank you doctor
Thanks for sharing Sir, well narrative.
Thank you doctor
Nice presentation
Thank you doctor
Very well explained about immunization, sir in the same way keeps spreading awareness among the people,
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Very good narration sir... thank you so much
Thank you doctor
Nice presentation Sir. Very useful .
Thank you doctor
Informative
Thank you doctor
Nice video
Thank you doctor