DR SEPURI KRISHNA MOHAN ON TOP F/B DR SEPURI TIRUMALA DEVI @SCOREBOARD

Dear friends and fellow colleagues, This is not an update please. I am happy to share my happiness with you all Curofians, the leaderboard Score in Endocrinology, last week. With regards, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

12 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Very very hearty congratulations to@Dr. Sepuri Krishna Mohan @Dr. Sepuri Tirumala Devi sir and mam please keep your blessing on us. Thanking you Rahul Pandey PT
Most welcome dear Rahul, In fact we are fortunate to have you on the platform, the best Physiotherapist. Stay blessed for ever dear Rahul
Congratulations to you both, I have a doubt how you manage your day to day chorus and take out time to update your self and share the same to impart knowledge to your colleagues. God has bestowed you with lot of patience and patients too,mto interact,analyse and to share the same. Once again I wish Almighty to bestow you and your family with all Good things on this Earth.
Thanks again dear Gopinath for your kind words and affection. My passion for teaching makes me read a lot and share my knowledge with my friends. I am really honoured by your words dear Gopinath. Thanks again.
Heartiest congratulations to my favourite sir and madam,, Sir,, ur inspiration to me,, I hv learnt a lot from u and still learning,, u never get angry on asking anything,, that's ur superhuman quality,, always smiling,, down to earth,, so humble,, ready to share knowledge with everybody,, ur gem of a person,, a living legend,, love u sir
Thanks again dear Raj, So kind of you for your valuable feedback. I am really honoured by your kind words. All the best dear Raj

View 1 other reply

My heart congratulations to both of you sir and madam.its glad to have you on this platform. Passion makes us to do many things. It is a driving force and boosts us to answer the questions.
Thanks again maa You remain a constant source of inspiration for me maa

View 1 other reply

Sir congrats forboth. Ur performance is such that u make all others ' loose their deposits ! Incredible sir!
So kind of you dear GURUJEE
Congratulations. Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan sir , and Dr Sepuri Tirumala mam
You're most welcome dear Dr Raghavendra Singh
Congratulations to both of you Sir. I also congratulate Dr Chakradhar.
Thanks again dear Minakshi Mam.
Congrats to Sepuri family Keep sharing your knowledge
Valuable opinion
Congratulations dear sir you deserve it
Thanks again dear Sunil
Congrats sir. You really deserve it
Thanks again dear Raghavendra Rao
Load more answers