Chronic eczima..

This is my case of chronic eczima.... Which now ok... And recently having some itach at time otherwise no any complain... Then due to the lock down and other her freedom life disturbed... She feel negetive... Fearfull and heart bit increase.... So i retake the case.. With I found... Thirstless... Anxious... With highly heartbit with bed news... And enger strong.. With self injury.... So i think of apis and givinge this... Before three day she have so. Mutch tens negetive thought... And disturb sleep... Unhappy... Now I called her and ask the ipeovemnet soking with a cute results pt no ok... Happy with homeopathy. She is physiotherapist student... Magicaly homeopathy work.... It's the homeopathy....

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy C/O Chronic Eczema. Rx Graphitis 200 Weekly 1dose. X1month. 1month After Do Medicine 1.m. Monthly 1dose X2month =2dose Wait till 3month. Itching Recovery Rhustox, Mezerinum, Eachanacea, is Best. Selected Only One Medicine.
Here I always do totality.... Before the case... Start... And when I have dout of some new symtoms.... I. Go throw other totality.... Before this is I think of cal carb. Single medicin ripited... Then. It's improve her menses.... And Manny more also constipation etc... Steel some negetive hives... Found.. Steel found something wrong cause female pt can't gives proper totality with her mom.. So I have judge the case.. With my obeservation and I give apis.. With totality.,.. Anger strong supprs.. And thirstless... And chronic eczima.... This is key point of apis.. So I priscribe on this totality...... This method follow by kalakta homeopathic clg where Manny legend homeopath I found...
उत्तम अति सुन्दर परिणाम है धन्यवाद देता हूं।
Thank you doctor
Congratulations sir
Thank you doctor
Good keep going
Thank you doctor
It's great
Thank you doctor