Dear doctorz wat are the causes of chest pain usually ??

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Four main causes 1) muscular usually dull and constant 2) APD or severe gastritis induced Usually follows burning and sharp 3) cardiac Sharp shooting And refer to shoulder and hand Associated with palpitation , choking 4) respiratory or pleuritic Sharp shooting Increase with respiration
Valuable opinion
Usually,Gastritis,G.I.ulcers,chest pain due to lung diseases and heart diseases are the common causes of chest pain.It may be defined under (a)local causes(b)refers causes
Thanks
Usually means normally it is cough cold, muscular or heartburn As far as specific causes are fractures, cardiac ,pulmonary and referred pains from neck and abdomen
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Muscular, referred pain of Cholecystitis, Liver disease, Cardiac , Pneumonitis, Tuberculosis, pleurisy, Gastritis ,Fracture of ribs
Thank you doctor
N NUMBER OF CAUSES from muscular to heart burn to cardiac to lung disease to bony cage ailments etc
Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

I agree with Dr Shah, Dr Jain, Dr Singh, Dr Agarwal, Dr Bhomia. Costochondritis. Psychological.
Thanks
MI , myalgic, pleural, cholecystitis, Tuberculosis Pneumonitis, Bony pathology , gastritis
I agree
myocardial infarction, peptic ulcers,cholecystitis,fracture of ribs,pancreatitis,gastritis
Thanks
Lesions related to skin,muscle,bone,internal visceral lesions,refered pain,trauma/#.Examples : HZ,NF,Myositis,Reflux esophagitis,Gastritis,Peptic ulcer, Rupture of Aortic aneurysm,MI,Bone : Osteomyelitis, tumors.Respiratory causes.Investigate accordingly.

Cases that would interest you