Corona virus pandemic.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Basically pts r with different mentality,the way drs differ in their opinion so the same way all human beings have different thinking. Even in my opd pts after entering inside the OPD r removing the masks as if they have entered in safe Zone,so just tell them look I am wearing a mask even inside my hospital as this the place where y r at the maximum risk so put your mask on your face. Ask your staff of the Counter(reception) to guide the pts regarding wearing mask & hand santization. Keep sanitizer on the counter so that every pt & relatives r sanitized well before entry to OPD. People will yet take time to realize the seriousness of the situation. We can tell our pts that this time they are pardoned but next if they turn without mask,Dr has all the the right to deny the entry. We can't leave our human touch but can afford to be strict in such circumstances.
Namaste maam . Will definately follow ur advise from tomorrow . Lets hope for the best. Thank u .
Wearing a medical mask is one of the preventive measures to limit spread of certain respiratory diseases, including 2019-nCoV. However, the use of a mask alone is insufficient to provide the adequate level of protection and must be combined with hand hygiene and other IPC measures to prevent the human-to-human transmission of 2019-nCov. People need to think about the current urgency.
N even social distancing. Problem in my branch is. The patient child never comes alone. Alwayas accompanied by parents n sometimes even relatives. Its very hard to counsel them all.

View 2 other replies

We can keep a stock of cheap disposable masks and give them to patients coming to OP if they do not have masks. Masks can be given free of cost for patients who are very poor, those who can afford, can pay. Or the cost of masks can be added to Consultation fee. This way you can protect yourself, and still will not be forced to turn away any patients.
Very practical solution. Will implement it. Thank u sir

View 1 other reply

It will take time for people to abide with protocol sometimes it may be due to lack of awareness, negligence or in case of emergency it's human nature to forget we have to inculcate repeatedly wearing mask and maintaining distance is mandatory for their own benefit as it is not trivia corona is here to stay.
I agree

View 1 other reply

U can't refuse such kind of patients. But yes for the next time or for future u can guide them and tell them the importance of these things in such a epidemic situation which is important for both the patient and doctor.
Yes Dr refusal seems to b cruel options at times. But people need to learn that prevention is better than cure.
People should understand the seriousness of the situation.Those people should not allowed in the hospital premises.Norms need to be followed in case they should be turned away from the entrance.
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Educate and Be strict about the norms of pandemic covid 19 . Negligence is there so much ... Not many still following social distancing but this is we have to abide for future times .
We all r trying our best. Lets hope for the best. Coronavirus pandemic will not b over soon . Better to protect ourselves n our family too .
Save yourself and guide them for future. Explain them that they are prone to infection
Thank u sir. That's what I convince. Hospital/clinic are more dangerous public places. There's risk of getting other nosocomial infection too.
Mask should be distributed among them
Agree with u dr.
Refused to examine individual
Sir there are scenarios where father is wearing mask but the mother of the child isn't wearing mask.
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you