Concluded Case

A 13 yr old boy presented with fever , cough and tiredness of 1 week duration.O/e vitals stable, hypoxia Spo2 91%, No resp distress. Chest- AEBE, occasional crepts heard in Rt side. Chest X-ray given below. CBC showed viral picture.Pls comment..

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Rjt UL pneumonic consolidation. Age and short history - need to rule out Influenza A infection. Pneumopanel is of much help. Start Oseltamivir according to weight.

All Answers

Right upper lobe pneumonia . Start the patient on i'v amoxicillin clavulanic acid . Nebulization round the clock . Go for crp blood c/s . Maintain hydration .

I agree

Rjt UL pneumonic consolidation. Age and short history - need to rule out Influenza A infection. Pneumopanel is of much help. Start Oseltamivir according to weight.

I agree

View 6 other replies

RT sided mid to upper zone homogenous patch,Pneumonic consolidation. IV ceftrioxone,monitoring and supportive measures

I agree with dr.Sangeetha Swaminathan

View 1 other reply

Homogenoud opacity in rt upper zn As per pic It is pneimonitis As per age and blood counts It is tubercular If there is asthamatic component then fungal patho may be kept as dd

Rt upper and mid zonal diffuse homogenus parenchymal opacity extending from costal margins to hilum likely due to Infective etiology. Needs HRCT thorax to conclude.

I agree with Dr. Gupta Harbilass sir

Thanks dr rao sir

RT HILUM IS BULKY AND IS DRAWN UP WARDS OPACITY RT MID & UPPER ZONE SUGGESTIVE OF PNEUMONIA

Right upper zone consolidation.acute history is suggestive of Pneumonia. Start injection Ceftriaxine and azithromycin.

Homogeneous opacity in Rt upper zone. Pneumonitis.

Pneumonitis right upper lung.

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you