Concluded Case

A case of Chittodvega...

A 21 yr old male( hair stylist ) complained of less concentration on doing anything...!! He wants to reach great heights...!! But he himself is saying, it won't be possible with his calibre...!! His father had leukaemia. recovered...Mother died of Parkinson's disease at the age of 45..!! He gave a history of fall in infancy.. He doesn't know the details...!! He remembers as his mother's words..!! He came alone...He had been to a homeopath,was on some internal med...!! He plays PUBG...!! His appetite, bowels - not Satisfactory...!! Sleep- good...!! Eats more non- veg...!! He was a typical vata prakriti...Lean built,He had tied his hairs in a ponytail fashion,dry skin,during the conversation, he took the things on my table,repeatedly running his fingers over it. !! After talking to him for about 40 minutes... I considered the DD- GAD( Generalized Anxiety Disorder/ Anxiety Neurosis... Ayurvedically- DD - Chittodvega Vataja Unmada He was not ready to take any internal med as he was on homeo med...!! Advised him the necessity of Saatvika aahara Sadvrutta Vyayama,Regular Adhyayana of 15 minutes... Himasagara tailam for scalp Valiya chandanadi tailam for soles..!! Asked for follow-up...!!

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

पुत्री डॉ वीवा बीपीन आप का प्रयास सराहनीय है। अनुलोम-विलोम प्राणायाम कराएं। कपालभाती प्राणायाम कराएं। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

All Answers

पुत्री डॉ वीवा बीपीन आप का प्रयास सराहनीय है। अनुलोम-विलोम प्राणायाम कराएं। कपालभाती प्राणायाम कराएं। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

Thank you doctor

Panchakarm is very effective in such cases

I agree

Dr,u can go with nasya with sirodhara,it has drastic result ,I have seen it on many patients.

I agree

मानसरोग केस £ रसक्षय , blood ex. -Na, k, s.uric acid, serum protin, blood urea, Randam blood sugar,&CBC . तक्रधारा(त्रिफला सिद्ध),-7दिन ,दीपन पाचन,प्रवाल पिष्टी ,मानसमित्र वटी , गोक्षूरादि चूर्ण£वरुणादि(मूत्रशोधन), क्वाथ,धातुपौष्टिक चूर्ण £गौ दुग्ध।

Thank you doctor

Dr. In my opinion in this case shro basti and shirodhara. Samarti sagar rasa Brahmi vati Brahm rasayana

Thank you doctor

Awsm dr

Thank you doctor

Dear Dr.viva Bipin.. if the pt is ready to do panchkarma.. do shiro dhara

Valuable opinion