Concluded Case

A case of Heena Vyadhi kshamatva...

A 3 yr 5 months old female child was brought by mother complaining of frequent cold & fever,inability to attend play- school..! She has allergy to dust...!! Her both parents are also K/C/O Allergic rhinitis..! Also complained of pain in nose while bathing..!!she always needs fan ... Previous history of UTI. Her Hb - 10... O/E -Very warm to touch Ear wax + Inferior turbinate hypertrophy ( bilateral) Appetite- Voracious Bowels- once or twice Sleep- Disturbed since few days,otherwise sound. Considering her Pitta prakriti,teevra agni,decreased vyadhi kshamatva,& dushta pratishyaya.... Advised - Koshna shunti jala for paana Indukantha ghrutham with noon meals Haridra khandam Daily Draksha Hima kalpana to be given..!! Asanavilwadi tailam for scalp...!! Intake of sitopala...!! Her condition improved a lot...!!

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Ayurvedic medicine, along with proper pathya can bring about remarkable changes ,if made to accustom from a very young age...!!

All Answers

SUGGESTIVE. OF RECURRING ALLERGIC RHINITIS. AND. SINUSITIS AND ACUTE. U. R. T. I NICELY MANAGED..DR

Thnk u Sir...!!

In my view too much with the chap. Provide Sharing bsm+Abhrak bsm with honey bd empty stomuck. Half tab.of sanjivanivati with Arvinda Asav+luke warm water. Ear wax due to Nazla +stomuck distrubence. Three days are more to cover cold problems. Arvinda Asav can provide up to ten years also.

Thank you doctor

Seasonal coryza. Advise-otrivin nasal drops o.5% both nostril locally. Calpol drops 15 drops sos.

Thank you doctor

Rx mahalakshmivilas Ra's (Siro) 2 bid Mrityunjaya Ra's bid Talisadi,sitophaladi ,karpooradi Chu 10+4+2 ratio. One spoon bid with honey Anutaila for Nasya Pathya is imp

Thank you doctor

Isolation

Thank you doctor

Ayurvedic medicine, along with proper pathya can bring about remarkable changes ,if made to accustom from a very young age...!!

What you did for ear wax?

I didn't do anything ...!! I considered the karna mala as sahaja with the pratishyaya...!!

अनु तैल nasal drops early i morning stop cold drinks freeze food,junk food bakery products,while going outside use cotton in ear , हस्त पाद तैल अभ्यंग daily at night before going to bed

Thank you doctor

Virechan acid weat grass do

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you