A 30 year old female patient came with the complaints of - Hair fall since 3 years - Mood swing and Irritable since 3 year - Facial hairs since 16-17 of age - Weight gain even after strict diet - Irregular menses since 6-7 months After taking in depth history I found - She is under stress since puberty, first for studies in school and college as father is teacher and wants her to perform excellent in studies, but she wants to be a singer and that his father dont like - She is very introvert - Parents wants her to marry now, but she is confused about arranged marriage - Works in a MNC and having very hectic schedule Prakriti Kapha-Pittaja Weight 70kg. BP 110/90 Koshtha Madhyam Agni Samanya Mala-Mutra Pravratti Samanya Artava - Scanty, Kunap Gandhi sometimes , Irregular Manas - Anxiety, Irritable, Aggressive Nindra - Ratri Jagran many times, 5-6 hours Thyroid Profile - Within Normal limits RBS - 130mg/dl Please share your valuable opinion on this case And Suggest the perfect AYUSH line of treatment.....

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dear @Dr. Hemant Adhikari Sir! @Dr. Akshay Ingole Sir! It is a classical case of PCOD. Hair fall, fascial hairs, Mood swings, depression, weight gain, menstrual disorders, - in fact, every complaint is due to PCOD. Complaints since puberty - favours PCOD. It is good sign that her THYROID PROFILE is within normal limits. Repeat BSL. Advice for Lipid Profile Test. Treatment of PCOD according to Ayurveda will relieve her from all complaints. Shankhapushpi, Brhami and Jatamansi may relieve mental symptoms. You may advice yoga, meditation according to Ayurveda. Advice healthy diet and regular exercises. Dr Akshay Ingole Sir has already suggested Homeopathic treatment. But, more symptoms or repertorization is required to suggested particular remedy. One more thing, her parents need more counseling than the suffering daughter. They must be warned that they need not make her daughter a "victim" of their ambition. They may loose everything.

Agree with Dr.Sk Bharti ji. Thank you for such a beautiful explanation.

View 1 other reply

As far as I confirm that whole consequence arises from a single episode. Chain of consequences; ---- HYPOTHYROIDISM----Mental agony, irritability, anxiety due to thyroid crisis..... Obesity.......... PCOD. So root cause is Hypothyroidism. But unfortunately TSH report is within normal limit !!!! Then I think about under Class- mood disorder and subclass- melancholic depression, Clinically obesity, voracious appetite, anxiety is common. When moods swing from depression or sadness to a highly excited, irritated or energized state (called mania) and back, it may be a sign of bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression. Major (clinical) depression, dysthymia and bipolar disorder are types of mood disorders. In that particular patient mental stress from child hood due to her father's personality and rules she was suffering from dissatisfaction there by at this stage of life(adult hood) made she obstinate and irritable.Though require more symptoms to established her manic features. As a result two features found in one personality, depression and manic(mental irritability) forming BIPOLAR DISORDER. Irregular menses due to PCOD. In homoeopathic point of view we need more generalities. Most of the symptoms consider thyroid problem without any abnormal T. F. T. so my prescription are Thyroidinum/Calc.carb.

@Dr. Hemant Adhikari sir,first of all thanks for such a good presentation of case. . All complaints started after fright and fear. And maintaining cause is her hectic duty. . First of all she needs a Good Counselling. About her health and future. In homeopathy there is good results for above case. Some medicines will be helpful in this case. . *puls. *IGN. *sep. *lyco. *sabad. . Adv:- jaborandi hair oil is much helpful. . @Dr. Subhashkumar Bharti @Dr. Arunava Chakraborty @Dr. Venkatesh K. N. @Dr. Ram Raj Tiwary @Dr. Rajan N. Iyer @Dr. Sanjay Kumar Mallick @Dr. Debasish Sasmal sir. And all Respected Curofyian Hompaths I have request to you. Plz share your valuable OPINION in this case.

@Dr. Md Shahbaz Ali

View 2 other replies

Dr. Akshay Ingole Sir, thank u for tagging me and also for complimenting Dr.Hemant Adhikari for such good presentation. Here the outstanding symptom is that the patient is unmarried even at 30. I don't understand why homeopaths on curofy don't display a sharp acumen for sensing the most relevant symptom that is evident from the circumstances of the case rather than simply framing symptoms from pathology and patient's description of his problem. Conium is the remedy suitable for insomnia. Hairfall being the particular complaint presented by pt. Only single dose is admissible since it is the similimum. Calcarea may follow well but only on indications.

Main reason is hormonal imbalance, amlaki rasyan, bhrinraj oil, stri rasyan vati, chanderprabha vati, dasmool kwath, sarvkalp kwath

100% sir it is due to hormonal imbalance.Better to go for T3,T4,TSH test.

View 3 other replies

Palladium-6 thrice a day. Ignatia -30 thrice a day. Jaborandi oil external use. Sepia, Graphits, Lycopodium, Cantharis, pulsatilla,symptomswois helpful medicine.

Thank you doctor

High expectation of parents towards child----- CARCINOCIN ---'1M--10M / 1dose. same is the case here .Then Hormonal treatment .

रोगी सम्भवतः मानसिक तनाव एवं अनियमित मासिक धर्म से पीड़ित है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,, अशोक घृत 5 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने के साथ दे। तगर 50 ग्राम जटामांसी 25 ग्राम खुराशानी अजवाइन 15 ग्राम लेकर पाउडर बनाकर 5 ग्राम सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। रस राज रस 1 रत्ती शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं।

Yes. It's a case of PCOD. All the symptoms due to it. Nat mur 1m one dose. I think it will be helpful to her

योगेन्द्र रस 1 रत्ती भर शहद मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं,तगर 50 ग्राम जटामांसी 25 ग्राम लेकर दोनों का पाउडर बनाकर 2 ग्राम सुबह-शाम पानी के साथ दे कायाकल्प वटी 2 सुबह शाम सेवन कराएं, कायाकल्प तेल लगाने के लिए त्रिफला चूर्ण 10 ग्राम रात को सोते समय दूध के साथ दे निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है।

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you