A 35 Y/F CAME TO ED WITH SEVERE PAIN IN ABDOMEN (RT. HYPOCHONDRIAC REGION ),,1-2 BOUTS OF VOMOTTING AND UNESAYNESS, ,,NO HTN /dm/BA /IHD, ,NO H/O --ANY MAJOR ILLNESS, ,O/E --T-;:99'F, ,B. P --110/70 MM OF HG, ,HR -106 /MIN, ,SPO2 --98 PERCENT AT ROOM AIR, ,,,P/A --SOFT TO PALPATE, ,FINGER TENDER NESS AT RT. HYPOCHONDRIAC REGION, ,NO GUARDING, ,NO RIGIDITY, ,,UO --NORMAL, ,,BELOW R THE VALUES AND IMPRESSION OF BLOOD INVESTIGATION AND USG (A &P ),,SO DEAR FRENDS AND GENTLEMEN PLZZ HELP IN DX AND MX, ,,,REGARDS; ;DR RAJ PANDEY MISHRA

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Infective hepatitis with anemia with leuocytosis iron deficiency anaemia with gall bladder stones with cholesystitis do fibroscan with CT abdomen with pelvis admit udiliv 300 bd rest inj vitcofol2 cc 10 days im improve anaemia up to9 gm then cholecystectomy

Valuable opinion

Iron deficiency anemia Acute calculus cholecystitis Mild hepatitis, probably secondary to cholecystitis Non specific rise of Lipase and amylase due to acute cholecystitis Suggest CT / MRCP Red Cell transfusion Lap cholecystectomy

I agree

Acute cholecystitis, advised antibiotics & after recovery cholecystectomy.

Thank you doctor

Dear Dr. Mishra, This is acute calculus cholecystitis. Please correct her anemia and post her for a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Mean while start her on antibiotics, keep her nil by mouth and vigilant observation.

thanx sir, ,btw why nil by mouth? ??

2 plans of actions... either go for cholecystectomy right now or plan it after 6 weeks after inflammation resolves. but please make sure you rule out empyema GB as calculi is impacted in the neck of GB!

Thank you doctor

Mucocele of gb with cholelithiasis Anaemia Conservative management and work up for cause of Anaemia which will include Anaemia profile Bone marrow examination if indicated Exclude upper and lower g i bleed

Acute calculus cholecystitis with. pernicious anaemiaand mild hepatitis.Treat conservatively with antibiotics intravenous and intravenous fluids and analgesics I.v and I.v antacid.packed cell transfusion to correct anaemia once symptoms have started subsiding.Allow liquids P.O 30to 50 ml per hour .stop if vomiting occurs.pt should be improve in about 5 days.Surgery can be done after 10 weeks.B12 I'm will correct the anaemia.A hematologist should be consulted for anaemia. Upper G I endoscopy will be of help.Repeat CBC and liver and pancreatic enzymes after 3to 5 days to rule out pancreatitis.

Thank you doctor

Acute calculous cholecystitis But the cause of aneamia to be looked for it may be a coincidental finding this time. Treatment is cholecystectomy either early preferably within 72 hour or interval cholecystectomy after 3-4 weeks following medical management with antibiotics and supportive care.

Acute cholecystitis.....start conservative treatment .....iv antibiotics e.g ceftraxazone bd 5days, actibile 150 bd , ppi, perinorm, after 3 week plan for cholecystectomy.

Valuable opinion

actually cholecystitis... 1st conservative treatment-injectable antibiotics,analgesic,

after 3wks u can go for lap cholecystectomy
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you