Concluded Case

surgical oncology

A 44 year old pt K/C/O Verrucous Ca penis with metastasis to inguinal lymph nodes B/L Chemotherapy with Paclitaxel qnd doxorubicin given He was a k/c/o HbsAg +ve K/C/O UTI C/S revealed pseudomonas aeruginosa for which i gave zone 1g IV for 4 days followed by URIFAST and it got resolved Still didnt repeat the test Pedal edema on both sides PET scan revealed no metastasis by FDG other than inguinal lymph nodes and some in the Rectus femoris and and iliopsoas Now he has developed lesions like these and i gave piptaz 4.5 gm following which he developed some kinda mild anasarca constipation and insomnia Now whats his life expectancy and whats the reason for all these lesions

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Pt is a kco malignancy and on treatment Skin lesions seen of crusted scabies with linchenified lesions

All Answers

Pt is a kco malignancy and on treatment Skin lesions seen of crusted scabies with linchenified lesions

Thanx dr Kute Ankush

View 3 other replies

Psoriasis.. Possibly two oetiologies involved. * Treatment of Cancer * Cancer disease. Both have compromised immunity, caused onset or activation of Psoriasis.

? PSORIATIC LESIONS.. ? SCABETIC LESIONS..

Tnx Dr Pranab Bera

View 1 other reply

* Psoriasis lesions ** Due to treatment of Malignancy Crusted Scabies lesions

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

SUGGESTIVE OF CUTANEOUS MANIFESTATIONS WITH CHRONIC .KIDNEY. DISEASE... NEEDS CULTURE. AND. SENSITIVITY AND MANAGEMENT. AS. PER STANDARD. PROTOCOL

I am agree with@Dr. Shivraj Agarwal Sir, And@Dr. Kute Ankush Sir.

Thanx dr

Norwegian scabies with lichenified lesions

Psoriasis Rx. Salicylic acid

Need a dermatology review. Did he have surgery Pre or post chemotherapy. What was the nodal burden? What is the clinical examination finding?

Diseases Related to Discussion

Ca Penis
Constipation
Psoriasis
Crusted Scabies
Scabies
Norwegian Scabies
Kidney Disease
Chronic Kidney Disease