A 46 years old lady c/o long standing cough for years. Cough < lying during day time. Copious sputum tastes of pus. Yellow in colour. Not too much thick. Sputum comes out when stooping.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

@Dr. K.suresh Kuzhikandathil BRONCHIECTASIS CHANGES WHICH MEANS THERE IS DIALATATION OF THE SMALL ALVEOLAR DUCTS AND LOSS OF CILIARY LININGS. DUE TO WHICH THE HEALING IS DELAYED IN THESE CASES. IT HAPPENS MOSTLY AFTER ANY OTHER LUNG DISEASES FOR EXAMPLE TUBERCULOSIS ETC. THESE PATIENTS WITH TIME AND DELAYED HEALING CAN DEVELOP CARDIAC DISEASE WHICH IS DIALATATION OF THE RIGHT SIDE HEART. “COR PULMONALE”. IN HOMEOPATHY AS YOU KNOW THE SYMPTOMS ARE MORE IMPORTANT FOR SELECTION OF REMEDY. I THOUGHT OF CALC FLOUR 6X, KALI SULPH 6X AND PULSATILLA BECAUSE OF DIALATATION OF DUCTS. WHAT IS YOUR SELECTION OF REMEDY SIR! LET US KNOW.

Thank you Dr. Yash Chadha. I prescribed Psorinum 10 m one dose. Calc sul 3x 4 tab tds

View 1 other reply

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Thank you team curofy for selecting. My case "as the case of the day ",

Kapha Dosha Vriddhi Lakshana First Of All Avoid Diwa Swap Day Sleep Since It Provocate Kapha Dosha Chitrakaadi Vati Aampachak Vati Agnitundi Vati Dhaatuposhaka Churna With Milk Sitopaladi Churna Talisaadi Churna Pippali Churna Each One Gram With Honey Divya Shwasari Pravahi Mahalaxmi Vilaas Rasa Haridra Khanda Anu Tailam Nasya Followed By Dhumpana Nidaana Parivarjana Avoid Dadhi Sewana At Night

Nasya with sinurex drops will give better result sir.

View 1 other reply

COUGH. ......LYING DOWN AGG. RESPIRATION DIFFICULT. YELLOWNESS. STOOPING AGG. RIDDING AGG. CLOSE ROOM AGG. WEATHER CHANGE OF AGG. THINNESS OR SPARCE HABBITS. URINATION AFTER AGG EVENING AGG. NOSE OBSTRUCTION OF ACID NITRIC IS THE REMEDY SIR.

Sir wonderful. I appreciate your ability to convert patients language to repertory analysis.

View 1 other reply

It's might be idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis(IPF or COPD ) Plz do ABG ,sputum C/S , Pulmonary function test and biopsy later on if needed to confirm diagnosis As per Allopath treatment is limited steroid ,chest physio , Anti inflammatory drug s are helpful

Thank you sir

Swasari kwath50ml+mulethi kwath -50ml twice a day along with your treatment will give good results in this case

Thanks dr

Please give petient below drugs 1. Lauq Sapistan khayar shanber 1 tsf tds in half cup warm water take like tea 2. Khamira Marwareed half tsf bbf 3. Sharbat Bazoori Motadil 4 tsf bd 4. Ikseere Sual 2 bd

Thank you sir

Lyco or puls

Thank you dr

Kasa kalpa sudha 2tsp thrice daily, Shwasa Kasa chintamani ras, Talisadi churna-1tsp wd hot water, hot fomentation to the chest n d back, no sour foods, refrigerated foods

Thank you Dr

Hyoscyamus

Thank you sir
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you