Concluded Case

BPH grade 2nd

A 67 year old man....... C/0 did not pass urine.... Insert catheter for resolve problem..... Adv ..... USG...... BPH 2nd grade 42 gram Urine routine and microscope...... Rbcs + and pus cell +++ Give him ... Syrup - Alkamax MB 6 2tsp TDS Tab - balofloxacin 100mg 1 BD Tab - flokind F 1 OD Plz respected dr. Give me your kind suggestions for better manegment and Rx..... All investigation are atteched...

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

All these complications are because of BPH,UTI and hydronephrosis. Tab veltum F .4 mg HS

All Answers

BPHgr2 usg is not giving details as prevoid and post void collection is not informed Urine suggest cystitis /UTI Plenty of pus cells and few RBC Yes hemogram and PSA is to be done You have catheterise to relieve hence i want to know when the urine sample was given as catheterisation may cause hematuria seen in urine So workout in detail Meanwhile if catheter is still in place continue the same Inj Ceftriaxozone Inj lasix Oral feropanum Once infection is resolved advise TURP

Sir ....no symptom of hematuria seen in urine.....

View 4 other replies

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - Ayurvedic & alternative treatment. Himplasia (Himalaya) 1 tib/ bid or Prostowin (balvedics) 1 bid or prosteez (charak) 1 bid Vitamins ; Zincovit 1 daily  Cap.URAL-BPH 1BD AND CAP. EFFECTTO 1BD FOR 5-6months in grade 2 BPH very good results

Thanku doc shaab

BPH 2 Gr. Continue treatment. After assessment and evaluation regarding HTN surgical intervention like TURP.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

All these complications are because of BPH,UTI and hydronephrosis. Tab veltum F .4 mg HS

I agree

Send pt to urologist Pt may required further evaluation of PSA and surgery

Thank you doctor

SUGGESTIVE OF B. P .H GRADE. ,2

Cases that would interest you