Concluded Case

A 68 year old female presents with 3 weeks history of pain, itching and discoloration of the left lower extremity. She is having uncontrolled hypertension. O/E pulse 80bpm BP 190/110 mmHg slight edema present near the ankle which is non pitting. No pallor icterus S/E WNL Diagnosis and Management.

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Stasis dermititis Pt is uncontrolled hypertension Hence dependent pedal oedema hence check antihypertensive regime if pt is on Amylodipine shift on other molecule My adv telmisartan+chlorthalidone And metaprolol Check colour doppler study to r/o dvt and varicose veins Adv local astringents strapping of legs Keep legs raised Avoid long standing and walking If not responding add additional diuretics

All Answers

Stasis dermititis Pt is uncontrolled hypertension Hence dependent pedal oedema hence check antihypertensive regime if pt is on Amylodipine shift on other molecule My adv telmisartan+chlorthalidone And metaprolol Check colour doppler study to r/o dvt and varicose veins Adv local astringents strapping of legs Keep legs raised Avoid long standing and walking If not responding add additional diuretics

Thanx dr Simmi Ansari

View 1 other reply

VARICOSE VEINS RELATED STASIS DERMATITIES

Thank you doctor

Stasis dermatitis Discolouration is duo to Varicose Vein With uncontrolled HTN

Thank you doctor

? Stasis Dermatitis

Thank you doctor

Stasis dermatitis Varicose vein Ddx Dvt Cellulitis

Thank you doctor

Cellulitis leg? I/v broad spectrum antibiotics/nsaid...

Thank you doctor

SUGGESTIVE. OF CELLULITIS SECONDARY. TO... VARICOSE. VEINS. ... ADVISABLE... X. RAY COLOR. DOPPLER

Thank you sir ji

Statis dermatitis

Thank you doctor

Stasis Dermatitis

Ty Dr

Stasis Dermatitis

Ty dr
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion