A aged male pt vth no history of DM ,HTN aged abt 80 yrs complaining of blakish discouloration of both legs till foot since 10yrs .It is gradually progressive frst strted vth right leg later to both legs. Initially he used mediciations bt nw using various herbal n external applications vth no desired results on examination the effected part is complete blakness of skin, peeling of skin, dry in nature+++, hard and heaviness if the part < more in winter season past history- He was affected vth polio at the age of 3 vth loss of power in both limbs underwent cardiac stent in 2002 no specific desires n aversions bowels - constipated thermal - ambithermal mental generals- He worked n retired as an cheif executive engineer ..he was very stubborn n authoritative both at home n at office...he has a specific fear that people who don't like him vl bakstab r murder him becoz he can't able to defend himself as he was physically challenged.. Remedy prescribed- PLUMBUM- 200- 1 dose plum is one amng the heaviest metal vth feeling like ruler r shows bossism sphere of action- affections vth spinal cord on repertorization I got ARSALB,SECALE,PLUM in frst grade for blakish discouloration n for dry skin.... surprisingly I never thought of plum ...other two drugs doesn't have any modalities to tally bowels- constipated In phatak repert- fear- assassination- PLUM is the only remedy here cones the improvement vthin 2 mnths that's the beauty of HOMOEOPATHY as well as vth the help of REPERTORY which helps to solve the case....

13 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

COMPLETE REPERTORY. DELUSION.... MURDERER AROUND HIM IS A. FEAR MURDERED OF BEING.... PAGE NOS.....107 AND 197 RESPECTIVELY. PLUMBUM MET IS THE REMEDY. I JUST CROSS CHECK PHATAK REPERTORY WITH ZUKERBURG....COMPLETE REPERTORY.

REMEDY IS FROM PLANT KINGDOM...... .....OFFENDED EASYLY. MILD AND GENTAL....AT TIME CROSS AND PEEVISH.....NOW TRY.

View 3 other replies

ADv BLOOD FOR LEAD LEVELS FROM REPEUTED LAB LIKE METROPOLICE. HE MUST HAD HANDEL LEAD OR ALLOYS CONTAINING LEAD IN PAST AS HE BEING A ENGINEERING BY PROFESSION. THANKS DR A LOT FOR SHARING A CASE AND HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS FOR WONDERFUL AND WISELY CURE.

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

USUALLY ABDOMEN OF PLUMBUM CASE IS RETRECTED OR SUNKEN.....PHATAK REPERTORY.....PAGE NO......5. IN THIS POST ABDOMEN WAS FOUND TO BE BULGING OR PROTUBERENT?

Yes sirr I didn't took dat into consideration as urs is a valid point....so many positive findings towards plumb so just thought of

View 1 other reply

@manjula Very good case Dr. Manjula!!! Thank you for sharing!! Lovely homeopathy!!

Congratulations Nice case presentation

Thank dr

congrats dr. manjula.. good analysis. .!

Thank you for sharing the case.Congrats and keep sharing cases

Very good case Dr.Manjula Thank you for sharing,Lovely Homeopathy

Super job madam, I also have first thought of Plumbum. Congratulations..!

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion