A boy age 26 years have many cysts on scrotum & penis.white foul

A boy age 26 years have many cysts on scrotum & penis.white foul matter exudate on prensure. Please Dx &Rd. I think Dermoid cysts?

LikeAnswersShare

Steatocystoma Multiplex of the Scrotum/ Scrotal Calcinosis You have an exudate..take samples for c/s....Now give complete Homoeopathic history of your patient so that we can repertorise for you...tc

I agree with you opinion sir thanku

View 1 other reply

IDIOPATHIC SCROTAL CALCINOSIS Idiopathic scrotal calcinosis (also known as idiopathic calcified nodules of the scrotum is a cutaneous condition characterized by calcification of the skin resulting from the deposition of calcium and phosphorus occurring on the scrotum. However, the levels of calcium and phosphate in the blood are normal. Idiopathic scrotal calcinosis typically affects young males. The scrotal calcinosis appears, without any symptoms, as yellowish nodules. I agree with the advise given by @Dr. Rajan N. Iyer Sir

Same case I have posted on curofy Ago copul of mounth Some medicin are advised by My coligu Like ,Thuja ,silicea, cal flour All are tryied but no response Pleas discuss on

Very true!! Few lesions may disappear...but cure...? We have to rake up the sycotic miasm...induce a healing drainage crisis following Kent obz...I don't think a patient with a low compromised susceptibility will be able to tolearate the aggravation and the high costs of lab tests...So leave it to GOD

I too agree with @Dr. Rajan N. Iyer sir. This is scrotal calcinosis. I have tried a lot for a patient but failed

SILICEA 30 twice daily . Afterwards Conium, C.C.,KALI iod.as per symptom .

Sebaceous cyst for sure!

Sebaceous cyst

@Dr.A.K.Srivastava. sebaceous cyst.

Sebaceous Cyst.

Cuasticum , thuja , medo like medicine can work ...give after differentiating it

Steatocystoma multiplex of scrotum.Silicea 200 twice a day for 2 days.Then kali mur 6x /4tabs x 3 times.Then calca sulph. 6x /4 tabs. X 3 times.
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion