A case of cholelithiasis and fatty liver. A female pt. aged 48yrs.old M/I 8children 3 abortions means total 11 pregnancies.suffering from indigestion fullness of stomach after eating amel.after loud eructations.She fears from hospital a and doctors.she may fears from may be doctor says you are suffering with incurable diseases thses thoughts always with her.Pain left side under short ribs burning pain left breast lateral side.she desire sweets but the stomach upset.thirstless desire cold food.she cannot tolerate any type of warmth.hairs are falling.Pain in lower extremities after working in Water.Cough after sour food.P/ H pulmonary tuberculosis.only. F/H father:DM&HTN. mother HTM. Suggest me the slimum.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Fatty Liver Over Body Wt Man&Women Effect Excessive Taken Oily Food Red meat Alcohol Milk Ghee Butter Big Fish Cholesterol High Gain.& Hepatomegaly Fatty Changes Grade I &ll ~ Fatty Liver. Diet Control Morning Walk Physical Exercise One Of The Best Treatment. Rx Cholestenium 30, Up To 200. " Carduas Mar O is Best Remedy.

Carduums marianus

Thank you

Chelidonium may be effective

Thank you

View 1 other reply

Give CHOLESTRINUM 3x, NAT SULPH.6x,FIVE PHOS.6X WITH LIV THE SYRUP.

Thank you

View 3 other replies

Carduus m Q

Thank you

Lyco 200 (1) dose followed by chellidonium Q one spoon in dilution form in bd.

Good morning Dr Cholelithiasis not be cure by medicine that is true surgical case pl ref to surgeon and other thing you treat but not cholelithiasis because may be convert in carcinoma ? Thanks

In past I treated many cases.

china 1m 3d. chelidonium q. nat s6x 3tid

Thank you

Hyoscyamus 200 2 dose Chelidonium 30

Thank you

ASSALMUVALIKUM I HAVE ALSO FACE SAME CASE A FIMALE 35 YEARS OLD CIVIERLY PAINA ONTHE SPOT OF LIVER

Walekum salaam thank you

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you