A case of renal calculi

A male patient of 42 yr with sever pain in left lumber region in th month of June having renal calculi 5.3 mm at pelviuretericjunction. Chief Complaints Pain on lying down Better by sitting slight bending forward. Sensation for urination afert urinating. History Started exercise of jumping 8 days ago. Vitals Pulse, BP normal; physical make up - fat flabby, profuse sweating . Physical Examination Tenderness at left lumber and mild pain at right lumber. Investigations Usg suggestive of renal calculi of 5.3 mm at left PUJ and 3.7 mm at right middle calyx. Diagnosis Bilateral renal calculi. Management Hydrangea Q was give 4 hourly for 3 days. Berberis Q 8 to 10 drops BDS When the pain subsided Cal carb 1 M single dose days was given after 3 fourt nightly for 1 mobth. And advice for USG Left sided Calculi was at the middle of the ureter. Same was repeated i.e. Hydrangea Q BD for 3 days & Cal carb 1M fort nightly. For 2 months. Followed by Sac lac. In yhe last month of February patient gone for USG without any symptoms. With mild hydronephrosis. Last week patient came with some pain for few seconds during urination and then relief. I suggested USG but patient denied.

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Renal calculi Rx Punaranvashtak qwath Bd Galo ghan tan 1bd for 1 weekz then, ashmarihar qwath BD Galo ghan tab 1bd for 2 to 3 weeks.

Thank you doctor

Dear Dr. Nilam Ingle ma'am, Advice for the case by ayurveda. Ratnamani powder 1 Sachet with water in the morning. Drink more water. Do repeat it twice a week.

Thanks @Dr. Anil Gangani Sir.

View 1 other reply

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Small Renal Calculi: Fillup Drink water Day &Night 4- 5 Lit Recovery This Problem. Selected All Remedy is Right Mam. Thanks mam Nice Post.

Yes Doctor suggested for water atleast 5 lt a day. Thank you

Belladonna 30one hourly until pain subsides. Berberis -vulg Q 10drops tds. Drink plenty of water. Avoid beef, cabbage and calcium containing food

Thank you doctor

From the USG report.. Patient have stones in both kidneys & in gall bladder. Usually for the EXPULSION of stones in kidney two important medicines are very useful. Beberis Vulg in lower potency in repeated doses for a period of time & Lycopodium- ( usually prescribed as an Intercurrent medicine. Can be given 200'th potency or above. ) For gall stone expulsion - Berberis Vulg is not usually given-- but recommended for colic. Calc carb also more indicated for colic. For gall stones what I think - Chelidonium in low potency a better option for expulsion & for preventing its recurrence also .

Yes Doctor, I had suggested diet gall stone and mild liver fibrosis. Thanks for your suggestion

Lycopodium 1 M monthly × 3 dose Berberis Vulgaris Q 10 drops TDs

Thank you doctor

Berberis vulgaris mother tincture 30drops mix with half cup of lukewarm water n take thrice a day Cantharis 30 ch daily 1 dose

Yes Dr Raupali guven Cantheris Q but it proved and patient had small blisters on thigh and knee region . Immediately stopeed Cantheris and the blisters disappeared within 24 hours.

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you