A case with 6 time insemination but no conception(repeat breeding).

a case with 6 time insemination but no conception(repeat breeding). normal cycles almst exactly on 20-21 days. . upon follow up of per rectal regularly normal ovarian follicular (structures) cycles obsrvd. . today again insemination done. . its one time parturated. . . reason and what to b done.???? for now prescribed for progesterone on 11th day. what else can be done. . ?

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

fallow the procedure to break normal cycle 2.5ml gynerich on day1,2ml pragma on 7day,2.5ml gynerich on 9day and AI on 10 day.give garbamin bolus one boli per day for 20days,

it wont be cost effctv to poor farmr. .

If the oestrus cycle is regular then follow the procedure as -- Do insemination on first day with in 12 hrs. Then do I/uterine with inj genta or amikacin 5 to 10 ml in dilution after 8 hrs . Then repeat AI after 8 hrs . Look after proper nutrition & min.suppliment. Keep myron tabs 10 bid for 10 days

based on what diagnosis is this treatment???

see the sp. graivty of discharge.Acidic or alkaline.go for anaerobic infection.Metronidazol may be use full.Then does ovulatory heat is seen. If not then go for harmonal therapy.can use synthetic gonadotrophins with careful handling.See for cystic ovary.Endometriosis. Then Incriminate

In my opinion the animal should be given sexual rest for one to two cycles .during this period the animal should be given uterine tonics and mineral supplement bolus such as totavit bolus once a day .then only A.I and other procedures I.e .injections etc should be done

inj gynarich within one hour of insemination on 4th and 11th day inj progesterone 2 ml I/m because it's a case of repeat breeding you also provide sexual rest after that you inseminate

inj gynarich 2.5ml

It may be due to delayed ovulation or anovulation, Use inj Gynarich at the time of AI or use Ovulanta kit - 1 kit daily for 5 days after 7 days and AI done in subsequent estrous

dr some mineral deficiencies also cause delay ovulation so give mineral mixture for 1month rich in cu

I think this is a case of delay ovulation use gynarich 5 ml at the time of ai or after 2-3 hrs

at the time of insemination gnrh give and fifth day progesterone give

what are the dose of progesteron you maintain?

History please pleuriparous or heifer no of calving age at calving

alrdy mentioned one time parturatd. .
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you