Concluded Case

A CRITICAL CASE OF CKD

A 50 years old female patient, complaining of nausea č vomiting, confusion, loss of appetite, muscle cramping, swelling UL & LL. Patient is hypertension and anematic. P/F BP 170/100 mmHg Pulse 94bpm Spo2 80% R/R 36bpm CVS s1 & s2 P Abdo. Distended Edema ++++ Hb% 6.3 Now BT is going on in the Rainbow hospital. Suggest for dialysis. Adv. Cap. Nupenta DSR Cap. Ramcor 5mg Tab. Dyloop 10mg Tab. Sobisis 500mg Tab. Eido FE forte.....continue Plz just view and suggest what will the next any best management....!!

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Respected Dr.Maqusud Sir I think all the Complications r due to Chronic renal failure B.Urea/S.Creatinine much high According to C/o Ramcor,Sobisis,dyloop r the Better choice. Sir If needed Do ECG,2DECHO also. Already Your description shows Your Knowledge Sir. Blood transfusion and Dialysis w'll b the Best way. Tnx a lot "Dr.Maqusud Ansari Sir/Brdr.

All Answers

Respected Dr.Maqusud Sir I think all the Complications r due to Chronic renal failure B.Urea/S.Creatinine much high According to C/o Ramcor,Sobisis,dyloop r the Better choice. Sir If needed Do ECG,2DECHO also. Already Your description shows Your Knowledge Sir. Blood transfusion and Dialysis w'll b the Best way. Tnx a lot "Dr.Maqusud Ansari Sir/Brdr.

Thank you so much dr. Taimoor sir msb

View 1 other reply

She has chronic renal failure with very high creatinine She is in fluid overload causing high blood pressure and low saturation, edema feet, abdominal distention She will need oxygen support to improve saturation She will need blood transfusion She will need dialysis urgently to treat volume overload

Thank you so much respected sir

YES AGAIN COMPLICATED CASE SIR BUT I THINK YOUR MANAGEMENT IS BEST CONTINUE SAME TREATMENT AND DIALYSIS IS BEST. YOUR PRESCRIBING IS BEST SIR

Thank you doctor

As patient is in CRF with anemia so further he required dialysis and blood transfusion

I agree

Thank you so much respected dr. Ved Prakash Sir

??????

रोगी वृक्कार्मणयता से पीड़ित है। रिपोर्ट देखने से तो रोगी कृच्छ साध्य है। मेंने 40 वर्ष में किडनी डिसिज पर सफल अनुसंधान किया है और परिणाम भी अति उत्तम है। किन्तु मैं आपको इस प्लेटफार्म पर बाता नहीं सकता। आप मेरे से फोन नं 9319369184 पर सम्पर्क कर सकते हैं। यह मेरा व्यक्तिगत नंबर है।

Respected sir, Curofy is open platform....if u discuss about my ...case...or to mention any best suggest...please suggest here.... Bcoz we learn so many things by the help of curofy and our seniors like dr. Leel, dr. Shivraj and many more.

View 6 other replies

APIs solidago berb vulg