A female aged 45 years who is a k/c/o Hypothyroidism on treatment with Morbid obesity p/w complaints of Burning in Chest since last night....She also complains of Pain in Right arm....comment on her ECG and discuss the findings

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Leads V1, V2, V3, Lead I and aVL shows ST segment elevation and tall peaked T waves Lead II, III and aVF shows reciprocal and significant ST segment depression and T wave inversion These finding are suggestive of anterior wall MI

Thank you doctor

ST elevation & hyperacute T in leads V1 V2 V3 1 & avL , reciprocal changes in inferior leads in ECG associated with chest pain s/o Acute coronary syndrome with ST elevated Anterior wall MI. Send Cardiac markers CPKMB & trop I Echo to be done Loading dose given first Reperfusion with Thrombolysis if in window period Or send for coronary angiography

Thank you doctor

Ecg shows ST elevation in 1st and avl lead and qs pattern in v1 tov3 chest leads and reciprocal changes in 2,3and avf suggestig acute evolving STelevation extensive anterior MI.huperlipedimia due to hypothyroidism may be the cause.

Thank you doctor

Raised st segment in L1 avl V1V2V3 St depression in L2L3 avf Anteroseptal ischimia ? Inferolateral Pt is kco hypothyroidism with morbid obesity

Thanx dr Mehul Hundiwala

View 2 other replies

There are ST elevation in lead l aVL and lead V1-vV3 with reciprocal changes in lead ll , lll , avf suggested Acute Anterior wall MI .

Thank you doctor

Acute ST elevation of V1 V2 I ,AVL suggest acute MI With reciprocal changes in inferior leads.... Advise: Trop I Angiography

Thank you doctor

ST elevation in ant chest lead... suggestive CAD acs stemi... thrombolysis or reperfusion therapy .on urgent basis.....

Thank you doctor

Hyper acute Antero-Septal MI. Reciprocal changes in inferior leads. Needs to go for 2DECHO and urgent Angiography

Thank you doctor

ST elevations in lead 1,avL & V1, V2, V3 & reciprocal ST depression in lnferior leads Anterior wall STEMI

Thank you doctor

Extensive anterior wall MI with reciprocal changes in inferior wall leads.angio and echo asap.

Thank you doctor
Load more answers