A female with sudden onset Ghabrahat

A female aged 45 years Chief Complaints Ghabrahat since last 4 days Nausea Vitals BP- 94/60 mmHg PR - 96/min

LikeAnswersShare

ECG normal Head ache, nausea, ghabrahat, anxiety, insomnea,man me ghabrahat rahna, i m take some day medicine like propenolol 10 mg, clonazepam 0.5 mg, but now they are stop NAUSEA Treatment, Nausea is a symptom everyone dreads. You’ve almost certainly experienced that queasy feeling at one time or another — perhaps while reading a book in a moving vehicle, or maybe after eating something that didn't agree with you. Whatever the cause, "nausea" is a term that describes the uneasy feeling in your stomach that means you might have to vomit, Dimenhydrinate (Dramamine) Meclizine (Travel Sickness) Other types of over-the-counter medications can help relieve other forms of nausea.  These include: Chewable or liquid antacids Bismuth sub-salicylate (Pepto-Bismol) A solution of glucose, fructose, and phosphoric acid (Emetrol) If these medications don’t help you feel better, a wide variety of prescription oral medications are also used for nausea, with various efficacy and side effects. Prescription motion sickness adhesive patches like scopolamine (Transderm Scop) may also be helpful for long trips, like a cruise.

Thnkyou doctor

View 1 other reply

Ecg normal just left axis deviation

Thank you doctor

I will like to elicit history of pre menstrual syndrome here

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you