Concluded Case

proof why mental symptoms r important in homoeop

A small boy 5yrs old with multiple wart on both hands on dorsal side Chief Complaints Wart on dorsum b/l no other remarkable physical symptom every kind of homoeop med like thuja etc was tried with no results.on further investigation it was found that d child was extremely jealous of his elder brother Management On d basis of this mental symptom hyocymus was prescribed with excellent results. Wart disappeared with in a wk

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I saw d change in d pt even when i was not hoping to find it as d child showed an increasd level of jealousy which was hampering his day to day life & he showed disappearence of warts to my utter surprise

All Answers

Good achievement. ( But Hyoscyamus not mentioned for warts..!! ) MM -mentions Dulcamara for warts on hand , fingers & dorsum of hand but NOT for jealousy. But Hyoscyamus is Jealousy but not NOT mentioned for warts in MM & Repertory.

Thank you dr. @Kanchan Kumar Sen

View 2 other replies

Mind animate the body. Every change in mind reflect through the body. That is why homoeopathy give more importance in mental symptoms while treating patients

Thank you doctor

Well done doctor,good work

Thank you doctor

Yes

Thank you doctor

I saw d change in d pt even when i was not hoping to find it as d child showed an increasd level of jealousy which was hampering his day to day life & he showed disappearence of warts to my utter surprise