A young at heart jolly person aged 74/M came with sudden chest pain n heaviness BP- 200/110 K/c/o HTN, IHD since 10 yrs on T. stamlo 5 angiography done. suggests multiple blockages in both coronary n renal arteries. Wat would be the best treatment for this case with minimal invasive procedures. N good quality of life. would alternative medicine do some help in this case?

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Dr.Ravish, How on earth could you randomly prescribe such deep acting remedies without taking a detailed HOMOEOPATHIC HISTORY...If you don't know..be honest enough and consult a seasoned Homoeopath in the highest interest of humanity at large...

Nice one sir i agree with you

THIS CASE IS IN CATEGORY OF DVD ( DOUBLE VESSEL DISEASE) U HAVE TO CHECK THE COLOUR OF THE PATIENT SKIN WHETHER BLUISH OR YELLOWISH, IT LEADS PATIENT TO CAD.

patient symptomatically absolutely fine. has no complaints now. the acute coronary syndrome has settled. no change in colour of skin seen.

View 1 other reply

In this case I recommend Bothrops 200 twice morning and Evening Plumbum Met 30 T.D.S Stropanthus Q 15 drop TDs at least for 2months

patient is having almost 90 % stenosis in proximal LAD ... I think best is to go for CABG .... OR PTCA and stenting to LAD ...

BE CAREFUL U HAVE TO SAVE A PATIENT LIFE .GOOD LUCK

I appreciate you for your humane attitude....tc.

cabg must

dear dr. devika you need to have a different approach in this case. it is very peculiar to have so many blocks in the heart. so first give a remedy very specific to the blocks according to the symptoms as the blocks were developed. then you have to give a constitutional remedy peculiar to her state which was responsible to bring the pathology in the first place.

FIRST OF ALL U NEED TO OPEN THE BLOCKAGE OF THE ARTERY THERE SO U MUST REMEMBER HOW IS IT POSSIBLE WITH HOMOEOPATHY. YES IT IS .GAVE HIM A BALLOON AND LUSIT 369 ( ALLEN HYDRABAD ) THAT IS OMEGA 3 , 6,9. THEN USE OPIUM 30 AND CHOLESTRINUM

thanks to all those who participated in the discussion. would disclose the actuality. As there are multiple blockages CABG was advised but due to high risk we r going wit minimal invasive procedure that is PTCA along with PTRA

Do Proper case taking after wards select the Homoeo remedy according to totality of symptoms with continue allopathic medicine if Patients hv severe complaints then follow the cardiologist advice maybe bipass surgery...

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Constipation