Related covid 19

One acute case with symtoms like covid 19 Pt having complain of breathing problm with throat pain... With severe vommiting history.. Fever with chill and heat stage... More then 102. With profound weekness... Go to md and md have more dout and suggest more report so.comes me for online consulting base for what do further... I take history with fasting after all happen.. Need to cover body with fever.. And on above all symtoms. I prisribe nux vom 5doses 1hourly repited and inform. Me... Mind blowing response.. All symtoms gone.. Slight fever.. No chill.. Bitterness mouth gone.. Asthmatic feeling gone.. Nothing mutch found then slight rising temp .sleepy pt.. due to lithargy prominat... I repited it's next day two dose.. And next day one dose... Steel. Some. Rising temp found.. And not covered weekness.. I change medicin and given ars alb. One dose morning... Weekness good.. Slight rising temp Ripited ars alb second dose.. Then there is cure of fever... This is the homeopathy... Work beyond limit just we go deep level to vitality....

(Edited)

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Chest auscultation must to examine cause of breathlessness.Advice- check the Bowel movement/ flatulence... breathlessness and vomit k cause ko rollout krne k kia. According to rest of investigation, suggestive of Urinary tract infection. Higher blood glucose suggested Diabetes Mellitus. Treatment for UTI- 1. Swet parpati powder- 250mg with1/2 glass water TDS for instent relief 2. Neeri syrup- 2 tsf BD Treatment for DM +UTI- 3. Chandraprabha vati- 2 table TDS Special Note- avoid sweet, rice, paneer. Advice for excessive water intake.
Yadi ye female patient h to UTI ka cause local hygiene bhi hoskta h (max chances). Ase case m 1. V wash ( ph 3.5 -4.3 , lactobacilli ) - vaginal wash ... Is ph and lactobacilli se bacterial and other infection nhi hota. 2. Butadiene sitz bath 3. Excessive water intake Without internal medicine se bhi UTI tk hojata hai Isme only DM k Lia chandraprabha vati- 2 tds - ye UTI k Lia bhi useful hai.

View 1 other reply

Uti he...agar jaldi fayda karna he to pahele ...s criatinin check kara lo aur aayurveda ki ..k4 tab din me tin bar 2goli chandraprabhavati subah sam 2 goli..septilin tab tin bar 2 goli aur nimbupani jyada le
उत्तम