Concluded Case

How to treat insomnia without medication

male 32 yr my friend professionallyGP with chronic history of alchoholism drugs like Tramadol restyl avil phenergan in the past (2 yrs ago ).From last 1 yr he is under psychiatry med like quitipine 100mg and doxepin . Initially treatment worked for him now again he is suffering with insomnia so himself he started with alprazolam 1mg daily for 2 months . Initially he got little relived with insomnia but now he is suffering with bad dreams and sleep disturbances tiredness .His is very normal Finally how to overcome these regular medications he is taking as all psychiatry clinics are closed due to corona threat . Please suggest tr.

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Pl ask him to take tab Zolfresh 10 mg,tab. Amitone 75 mg us if Not drinking Tab accompral be to take care of craving
All Answers
He need strong self will to get over all these medicines. As it takes time I would recommend to go for meditation and yoga and exercise at home as his clinic will be closed too. If it is not working then to continue with medicine temporarily till he gets to visit his therapist.
I agree
He is alcoholic and addicted This insomnia is withdrawal syndrome Beside sleep he is psychotic hence he definitely need psychiatrist help So far sleep in respect of corona is concerned Self confidence should be build on Yogic exercises Good nutritious food Antidepressants Since he is GP he can contact his fellow psychiatrist on phone
1 AFTERNOON / EVENING WALK 45 ' = CAN HELP HIM GETTING TIRED & CAN GET SLEEP 2 SELF HELP IF A DACOID RATNAKAR CAN CHANGE HIMSELF TO BECOME VULMIKI WHO WROTE RAMAYANA WHY A DOCTOR CAN'T CHANGE HIMSELF PHYSICAL EXERCISE MEDITATION YOGA
I agree
Pl ask him to take tab Zolfresh 10 mg,tab. Amitone 75 mg us if Not drinking Tab accompral be to take care of craving
Definitely there is some underlying psychiatric illness along with addiction so he needs immediate psychiatric help
No psychiatric treatment is going to help him Except 1 ) Consuling 2) YOGA
I agree

Cases that would interest you