Case of Fistula

27 year old male Patient came with the complaints of Reoccurring Boil, frequent pus discharge since 6-7 Months After local examination (Without Probing) I have diagnosed the case as Fistula Explained him about the same and advised for Kshar Sutra Ligation Patient refused and asked for Medication for the same! I refused the case! Do you think Fistula is curable with Oral Medications without Kshar Sutra/Fistulectomy?

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Fistula there is some persistent infection in the area.even if it is a closed tract right now it may again open up and it may develop into fistula too. but as u say right now there is no discharge and no inflammation. u just wait and watch. ask patient not to strain or develop any constipation. next when she complains of the same problem may be that time try to check thoroughly with probing. rest wait for dr rao s opinion.
Thank you doctor
Kshar Sutra Ligation is Only Successful Treatment For Fistula with This medicines are helpful For Healing.
I agree
मेंने अनेकों रोगीयो कि चिकित्सा औषधियों से किया मगर अन्त में शल्य चिकित्सा ही एकमात्र विकल्प है
I agree
I agree with you sir. It's fistula ..K.S. Ligation is the best option for it...
Thank you doctor
Dear Dr. Hemant Adhikari Sir, I agree with you. Its a case of ksharsutra.
Thank you doctor
If pt wants complete cure then only ks ligation is right and best choice
Thank you doctor
Counselling may help to proceed for ligation.
May by He may back.... I could see the look of panic on his face after knowing the Diagnosis....

View 2 other replies

Kshar sutra is the best treatment for fistula.
Thank you doctor
Kshar sutra is only ultimate treatment.
Thank you doctor
Definitely Not with only oral medicines
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you