COVID- 19 Vaccination- HICCUPS in actual performance

HICCUPS IN THE VACCINATION PROGRAMME AGAINST COVID- 19. Today is the last day of Immunization week I.e.30th April 2020 . Most experts think a vaccine is likely to become available for COVID- 19 by mid 2021 exactly one year from now .That would be a huge scientific feat and there are no guarantees, it will work. Multiple research groups have designed potential vaccines. However, there is much more to be done . 1.Trials need to show the vaccine is safe .It would not be useful if it caused more side effects than the disease. 2.Clinical Trials will also need to show that the vaccine provokes an immune response which would protect people from getting the disease. 3.A way to producing the vaccine on a huge scale must be developed for the billions of potential doses 4.Medicine regulators must approve it before it can be given. 5.Finally there will be the huge logistical challenge of actually inoculating most of the world population

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Nicely complied post. No guarantee is there that we will get in a year so various factors are there to address before it is marked as safe and effective for human vaccination. Presently we have lost the battle completely and in india we are set free by our govt on the mercy of almighty or we are working and behaving like unskilled worker ,no road map one day it is HQC ,next day BCG, another one using azithro ,no organised efforts are there our large and more intelligent population plays a spoiling sport by not following guidelines of lockdown. I am still positive "Miracle do happens " We will get respite sooner than we expect ,every problem has its solution.
Valuable opinion

View 4 other replies

Absolutely nice update and encouraging post. But fallacy is that all focus remains on pediatric vaccination ie too up to toddler age beyond that neither service provider nor patient take it seriously
I agree

View 2 other replies

USEFUL UPDATES.. TNX FOR SHARING IT..SIR..
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Gud post But one day Hum honge kamyab !
I agree
NICE AND USEFUL UPDATE
Thank you doctor
Best update sir
Thank you doctor
Nice post sir
The benefits of vaccine outweigh the harm

Cases that would interest you