Concluded Case

What is further line of Action

Patient of 65 year old, No history of DM, HT, but Drinker diagnosed with SCC-K. Suggest further line of action DX RX.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Squamous cell cA  Biopsy Confirmation  Evaluation for Metastasis  Further Treatment
All Answers
Sq.cell Ca
I agree
SUGGESTIVE OF SQUAMOUS. CELL CARCINOMA..... . ...KERATINISING ADVISABLE 1. BIOPSY 2. C T. SCAN... 3. METICULOUS. EVALUATION. OF METASTASES..... 4. A) EXCISION...... MOHS. SURGERY B) NECK. DISSECTION.......IF. INDICATED.... C)......P. O. R. T AND. CONCURRENT. CHEMOTHERAPY........IF. SO. INDICATED 5. RECONSTRUCTION....
Thank you doctor
From practical point of view. I don't know his kernofsky status ...without knowing his GCx predicting big OT procedure not the ideal..already maggots are there ..so long , neglected cases...don't know Hus cardiac and chest condition .I have doubt about PAC clearance ..only palliative sx could be offered
Thank you doctor
Best supportive care...I don't think he will be eligible for any curative or even palliative onco directed therapy.
Thank you doctor
Do metastatic work up of the patient. Consult and oncosurgeon and follow the advice.
Thank you doctor
Squamous cell cA  Biopsy Confirmation  Evaluation for Metastasis  Further Treatment
Thank you doctor
? SCC .. NEED'S.. * ONCOLOGISTS..OPINION.. FOR FURTHER MANAGEMENT..
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Load more answers