ADA Scientific Sessions at New Orleans, as an International Speaker.

Dear friends and my colleagues, I am very happy to share with you that I am leaving for New Orleans, USA tomorrow as an International faculty to give my talk on Different Insulins Old and New, Indian Scenario in the Scientific Sessions of 76th ADA 2016, American Diabetes Association. I would be back to India by 16th morning. Sad that I would be missing you all for a week and Curofy too as this has become my addiction. When ever I find time in US I try to connect with you all. With regards, Your's affectionately, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

25 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Revered Dr. Krishna Mohan sir, Firstly, I wish you a very happy journey to New Orleans, USA. Secondly, Many congratulations for being an international faculty, again and representing India, at a global stage for the scientific session of ADA. Thirdly, We at Curofy, will miss you for few days as a family and a great mentor , contributor. Fourthly, I personally wish you in your endeavor bringing us real happiness and motivating us to do something great always. Thank you. My heartiest wishes to you again. Thank you sir.

Dear my Kaji, You are the most respectable personality on the platform of Curofy, With your tremendous knowledge and a wonderful explanation I have become your fan from bottom of my heart, I love to go through your answers, word to word evidence based medicine, My life ambition is to spend couple of hours with dear my Kaji. Thanks a lot for your kind wishes, I miss you very badly for a week, In fact I am addicted to Curofy. In case I find time in US, I just jump into Curofy. See you all after a week. Once again thanks for the love and affection you have bestowed upon me.

View 1 other reply

All the best wishing you a happy journey I joined Curofy recently & was impressed by your great scientific approach & Great teaching. . Proud of you for being there for being so social & caring to your fellow & junior colleagues.. kindly continue awareness & interactions ..

Thanks a lot dear Javaid, I am really impressed by your practical approach, Great of you, being trained at AIIMS, So down to earth personality, I have lot of respect for you Javaid. I come to Kashmir with my family some time in my life, I will be your guest with your permission.

View 2 other replies

wow.. congratulations sir. this is indeed a very great opportunity. sir please can you keep us updated with the conference and the presentations discussed there.. it will be really helpful. thank you. :)

Thanks a lot dear Priyank, We are going to have a feast of Updates once I come back from US.

View 1 other reply

All the very best sir for your talk. You will be missed.

Thanks a lot dear Ila Jain, missing all of you & Curofy, back with feast of Updates

seen the post late sir. I am sure u will rpt what has been said b4 " HE CAME, HE SAW AND HE CONQUERED." DURING UR TRIP ABROAD. BON VOYAGE SIR.

Thanks a lot dear Prasad, Nice words, thanks again

Congratulations, doctor. Wishing you a safe journey ,excellent and memorable talk in u.s. you are an inspiration for all the curofians.

Thanks a lot mam, You are a great Academician mam, I love to go through your answers, only evidence based medicine mam, I love, teach, practice only evidence based medicine mam. Thanks a lot for your kind gesture mam

View 1 other reply

Happy and safe journey sir.. All the best. When will be your session sir, would love to see you live. can you tell your session time according to IST

Thanks a lot dear Zuber, I would certainly inform the IST Feast of Updates once I come back.

We are so proud of u sir. congratulations sir. .We r awaiting to learn still more new

New practical points after attending this conference. .We pray for safe journey. .

View 3 other replies

Congrats and all the best sir. After coming we will have more lively discussion with new things to learn

Thanks a lot dear Santosh, We are going to have a feast of updates, Missing you all for one week

View 1 other reply

Congratulations, have safe and peaceful journey. I miss u a lot

Thanks a lot dear Debasish, I miss you badly for one week
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion