Concluded Case

Adenoma Breast.

A girl of age 17 years old complain of pain and tenderness of right breast since six months aggravated by exertion. Chief Complaints A girl of age 17 years old complain of pain and tenderness of right breast since six months aggravated by exertion ,full moon,newmoon.Anxiety about disease.Haemmorids since two years with skin tag.Two grapes like growth inside with pain when constipation.H/o bleeding.H/o Pain abdomen with Hyperacidity and now decreased. Menses regular with normal bleeding for 5 days.Thirst ++, Sweating++, offensive, Desire for bathing less.Chilly patient. Mentally weak . Fear+,Irritable less, On physical exam two hard growths in Right breast with tenderness.Adv for FNAC,not done. My dear Doctors , please advise Medicines .

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I selected Silicia 0/2. ,0/3 prescribed.to be taken alternate day.Blumia od Q. 10 drops twice daily with water before meals. Patient is improving.

All Answers

Mentally weak and fearful, profuse offensive sweat , hemorrhoids with constipation, Chilly pt. so all the symptoms indicate Silicea or Calcaria phos. Please think about it and select the similimum

Thank you doctor

Phytolacca decandra

Thank you doctor

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Rx Phytolacca. Belladonna . is Best. Require Investigation Mammography.

Thank you doctor

Phytolocca 30 bd until reduce. Baryta Carb 1M a single dose and wait for one month then mammography.

Thank you doctor

Lycopodium and Belladonna

Thank you doctor

Silicea 1 M single dose Phytolacca 30 TDs

Thank you doctor

Conium m

Thank you doctor

I selected Silicia 0/2. ,0/3 prescribed.to be taken alternate day.Blumia od Q. 10 drops twice daily with water before meals. Patient is improving.

Calcarea Phos can cure with Scrofula Nodosa Q.

Thank you doctor

Thanks to all Doctors for their valuable suggestions.

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion