AIDS" can be cured by Homoeo medicines....pts came to me & says that he is having aids which is shown only by blood reports, he was scared & puzzled how it was happen with him, once upon a time he was a blood donor , he is physically strong , wt 75 / hts5'9" age 25, no particular sign & symptoms, but dominator, anger, revengeful, faults finding , these are the main mental enquiry.. I given NUX VOM 10m/4 dose at bed times 4 days, next visit after 1 month.next visit I given placebo.& call next 1 month, the was no symptoms as such, I again gave him Nux Vom CM / 1 dose BT only. call for 3 month.but he did not come as scheduled after 1 yrs come and says my HIV blood count has gone down I SURPRISED , I gave soon sulphur cm / 1 dose & call for 3 month and again he come back after 9 month it was unbelievable to this blood report, no hiv viral load in blood "--- miracle Homoeopathy" thanks HAHNEMANN**"

13 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Congratulations sir @Dr. Supriyo Sarkar , the results we achieve by Homoeopathy are miraculous sometimes unbelievable to the logical mind. Thats why Master Hahnemann said that if practiced by understanding and following the laws of Homoeopathy we can heal the suffering Humanity.

Dear Dr Sarkar Fine achievement Congratulations

@Dr. Rajan N. Iyer sir

View 1 other reply

Thanks Dr.Supriyo Sarkar Ji ,for cured AIDS by Homoeopathic medicine can send yours mobl.no.pleas.

yes why not 9424357322.

Congratulations Doctor! Selection of Nux vom according to mental symptoms has paid you.

Thanks"

thanks to you also sir. . big salute

Thanks"-

Also we can cure it by ayurveda There's a treatment of minimum 6 months

Also we can cure it by ayurveda There's a treatment of minimum 6 months

Really unbelievable...!!!

Thanks

Congratulations

Thanks

Congratulations

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion