Concluded Case

Allergic Conjunctivitis

A boy aged 1 1/2 year complaints of red eyes and itching since 4-5 days... I KUL they have taken over the counter and started... Can someone tell me weather we can give ointment or eye drops? how to treat it?

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Allergic Conjunctivitis treated with I KUL eye drops

All Answers

It is allergic conjuctivitis most likely as i don't see any purulent discharge You can give anti allergic drops like allergan and steroids drops in combination of antibiotics like pyrimon

Thanx dr Ramesh Kumar Singh

View 4 other replies

It is a case of conjunctivitis please give Eye drop Itone 2 drops tds, and take the fever history in his family and near by contact history because COVID-19 also effect the eye

Thank you doctor

Allergic conjunctivitis, Betnesol NEye drops 2 drops 4 times daily BE Neosporine H eye oint at bedtime

Thank you doctor

IT'S A..CASE OF.. ? ALLERGIC CONJUNCTIVITIS.. ? BACTERIAL CONJUNCTIVITIS.. * PYRIMON. EYE DROPS .. * OCCUREST AH.. EYE DROPS..

IT IS A CADE OF BILTERAL ALLERGIC CONJUNCTIVITIS OLOPAPTADINE EYE DROPS ONE DROP 3 TO 4 TIMES A DAY F M.L.EYEVDTOPS ONE DROP3 TIMES A DAY DECONGASTANT WITH ANTIHISTAMINE.EYE DTOPS ONE DROP3 TIMES A DAY

It looks like vernal keratoconjunctivitis It's better to start with Tobramycin eye drops 5times/day FML eye drops 3timed/day for 2weeks Review after 2weeks

Thank you doctor

Its conjuctivitis. Offox eye drop.

Thank you doctor

Bilateral allergic conjunctivitis. Rx : steroid with antibiotic eye drops frequently for few days.

Tobramycin or moxifloxacin eye drops with oral antihistamines If response is poor add steroid drops

Thank you doctor

Allergic Conjunctivitis treated with I KUL eye drops

Load more answers