Concluded Case

Allergic Conjunctivitis

A boy aged 1 1/2 year complaints of red eyes and itching since 4-5 days... I KUL they have taken over the counter and started... Can someone tell me weather we can give ointment or eye drops? how to treat it?

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Allergic Conjunctivitis treated with I KUL eye drops

All Answers

It is allergic conjuctivitis most likely as i don't see any purulent discharge You can give anti allergic drops like allergan and steroids drops in combination of antibiotics like pyrimon

Thanx dr Ramesh Kumar Singh

View 4 other replies

It is a case of conjunctivitis please give Eye drop Itone 2 drops tds, and take the fever history in his family and near by contact history because COVID-19 also effect the eye

Thank you doctor

IT'S A..CASE OF.. ? ALLERGIC CONJUNCTIVITIS.. ? BACTERIAL CONJUNCTIVITIS.. * PYRIMON. EYE DROPS .. * OCCUREST AH.. EYE DROPS..

Allergic conjunctivitis, Betnesol NEye drops 2 drops 4 times daily BE Neosporine H eye oint at bedtime

Thank you doctor

Tobramycin or moxifloxacin eye drops with oral antihistamines If response is poor add steroid drops

Thank you doctor

Gentamicin Eye Drops will be helpfull

Its conjuctivitis. Offox eye drop.

Thank you doctor

Give moxifloxacin eye drop 6 times a day with lubricant eye drop 6-8 times a day... No steroid unless examine by ophthalmologist.. Even short course also can cause side effect... If wants to give steroid, give low potency steroid only like flouromethanol.

Give him Lotepred eye drops, (loteprednol), as it looks like allergic conjunctivitis only. Taper it every 5 days, so start with 4 times a day for 5 days, then 3 times 5 days, 2 times 5 days and once 5 days then stop

IT IS A CADE OF BILTERAL ALLERGIC CONJUNCTIVITIS OLOPAPTADINE EYE DROPS ONE DROP 3 TO 4 TIMES A DAY F M.L.EYEVDTOPS ONE DROP3 TIMES A DAY DECONGASTANT WITH ANTIHISTAMINE.EYE DTOPS ONE DROP3 TIMES A DAY

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you