Concluded Case

INCREASED UREA AND CREATININE LEVEL Č ANEMATIC AND BLEEDING PV

An illegal case ( case is posted by me with permission ) A 17 years old girl is admitted by her parents in my hospital, according to her parents, I got information, she was raped by a person after few days later accused was arrested by the police. At the time of admission patient was completely anematic , bleeding continued. Chief Complaints Heavy bleeding Swelling of labial region Semi unconsciousness Anematic History NAD Vitals Temp. 100°F BP 90/ 60mmHg Pulse 142 bpm R/R 24bpm O/F NAD Physical Examination Chest B/L clear Abdo. Distended Spo2 94% LL NAD UL NAD Investigations Usg report č haematological reports submitted. Urea and creatinine levels are increased Hb% decreased Management Conservatives management started After few days later About 5 units of blood transfusion, her Hb% is increased and her urea and creatinine levels are come to normalize. Now patient's condition is better than before Only fibre and carbohydrates diets given, protein diet is restricted. D&C done. Tab. Septran Sachet. Nefrosave Keto given Others management given accordingly. What will be the best management for ahead ? Please suggest respected doctors.

(Edited)

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Hemorrhagic & Traumatic shock with severe Anemia with Acute infection with high level of Bld Urea & S.creatinine:- Yr tt is in right direction. Record temp chart 4 hrly, Monitor BP,Pulse & Hb % & Spo2 regularly. Pt will be recovered soon from her Mental & Physical trauma. Psychotherapy & Counseling infront of Parents & moral boost up.

All Answers

Well Dr Ansari. Its purely serious Medico legal case of rape ,can be charged underwent different sections of IPC and POSCA. Only Govt hospitals and with female doctors are mandatory to perform ML Forensic Investigation of victim. No private doctor with out a special permission in rarest case that too by female doctor is permitted to initiate for any medical investigation.. I think you will have to face legal consequence when called for witnessing cross examinations..Which would be very trouble ful to you. I being a post graduated in Law , just advice you. Do far medical history and ingestions are concerned Kidneys and Bladder are worst affected...How to co relate unwilling sexusl abuse with severely compromised renal functioning... There could be tears and erosions like injuries, but how would you justify the need of D.&C. Take care and prepare your self to face the judiciary...

A lots of thanks respected dr. for your suggestions. Every thing is performed by a gynecologist. Only conservatives management is given by me., and respected dr. for your kind information, the patient was admitted by the administration. But thanks for ur advice sir.

View 3 other replies

Hemorrhagic & Traumatic shock with severe Anemia with Acute infection with high level of Bld Urea & S.creatinine:- Yr tt is in right direction. Record temp chart 4 hrly, Monitor BP,Pulse & Hb % & Spo2 regularly. Pt will be recovered soon from her Mental & Physical trauma. Psychotherapy & Counseling infront of Parents & moral boost up.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

PT come late but u managed well PT and relatives need pshycotherspic add Improves nutritional status of PT

Thank you so much respected sir

Dr.Saheb I salute you....You are a noble Doctor Saheb of a very noble profession...... Congratulations to have successfully..treated The child...first she has to be relieved of her trauma ..needs counselling calmness symphony music lime juice.. pineapple with black pepper sprouts kalijeeri alkaline diet beetroot coriander juice sweet potato..corn.ginger garlic little...rest...cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval...God bless her..God grace you ..Under strict supervision of Doctor

Thanks ji Our Respected Doctor Saheb....God bless you.. look after you..An angel you are Sir

View 1 other reply

Really you are great Sir. Big salute. And first and for most she will get well soon. God bless her.

Thank you Sir@Dr. Maqusud Ansari .

View 1 other reply

Continue Same treatment Counsling to patient as well as to family

Thank you doctor

Couselling important...Repeat abnormal tests during followup vesits..i.v antibiotics/Fluids may prove more helpful.Gyn.consultation also important...May Allah prorect every sister/Daughter.thks

Thank you doctor

रोगी वृक्कार्मणयता यानी किडनी डिसिज से पीड़ित है। आयुर्वेद में चिकित्सा समभ है। आप मुझे फोन करके पूछ सकते हैं। फोन नं 9319369184 यह मेरा व्यक्तिगत नंबर है। वाट्स अप नम्बर 7668924699 है।

REALLY SUCH A DIFFERENT CASE POST BY YOU SIR BEST TREATMENT SIR CONTINUE SHE WILL GET WELL SOON.

Thank you doctor

Lycopodium eal serum apis m

Diseases Related to Discussion