Abdominal pain Weakness Loss of weight Lack of appetite

Female pt of age 35 Chief Complaints Loss of appetite Weight loss Abdominal tenderness right upper quadrant On off fever History History of icterus and widal positive 8 months ago Vitals Bp:130/90 Pulse :88 Temp:Afebrile Spo२97 Pallor+ Anemic:+ Investigations Cbc: esr:62 Hb:10 Montoux:neg Mild liver enlarge Funtional cysts over rt ovary Diagnosis Icterus?? Koch?? GE?? Management I advice Ct andomen Montoux Lft/kft What to do with this??? I need some discussion points

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

First suggest usg abdomen likely a c/o cholecystitis and cholelithiasis

Thanx dr Pushkar ji Bhomia

View 5 other replies

Ictsrus Koch's Abdomen Adv CBC blood culture and sensitivity. Urine for bile salt pigment. Widal test and MP S bilirubin. Till reports complied. Symptomatic treatment. Plenty of neutrinos fluid and correction of electrolytes.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

Ad s bilirubin Urine for bile salts & pigments C B C Blood Culture Stool for ova & cysts P B F for anemia & M P

Valuable opinion

Wait for reports. Cholecystitis , pancreatitis , GI ulcer, Abd Koch's.

Valuable opinion

Its a typical charcoat's triad - Fever, Jaundice and Abdominal pain RUQ Get an LFT with GGT done, USG - W/A, if inconclusive then CECT Abdomen

POSSIBLY LIVER / PANCREATIC ..... PATHOLOGY.... AND DRUG. INDUCED ANEMIA.. NEEDS CT. SCAN

I agree with@Dr. Shivraj Agarwal Sir.

Thanx dr

Diseases Related to Discussion