Ankylosing Spondylitis - X-ray series of Radiological Changes

Radiographs are the single most important imaging technique for the detection, diagnosis, and follow-up monitoring of patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Radiography is the gold standard method for assessment of structural damage in spine and sacroiliac joints. Share your thoughts on the role of plain radiographs in Ankylosing Spondylitis

17 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

DEAR DR A LEEL THANKS FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS THEIR ARE MANY CAUSES OF DRY EYE SOME OF THEM ARE PEOPLE USING CONTACT LENSES PATIENTS OF DEPRESSION ANTI DEPRESSANT DRUGS PROSTAGLANDINE ANALOGUES AFTER CHEMOTHERAPY RADIOTHERAPY R ARTHRITIS OSTEOARTHRITIS A SPONDILITIS ANOREXIA NERVOSA S L E H Z OPHTHALMICS AFTER LASIK GOUT I B S

AS AN OPHTHALMOLOGIST ONE SHOULD REMEBER ANKYLOSING SPONDILITIS US AN IMPORTANT CAUSE OF UVEITIS WHERSAS RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IS NOT THE CAUSE OF UVEITIS BOTH A SPONDILITIS AND RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS CAUSE DRY EYE DYNDTOME

Agree ,I want to know more about dry eye syndrome , probable causes and treatment expect methyl cellulose eye drops ,I am using it for the last 4 months without relief my every opthalmologist friend advise me ,one told me that my pupil of left eye fluctuating ,if you pl. I have no comorbadities and rectification of my spectacle has been done.

View 2 other replies

Well demonstrated classical signs Daggers and shiny osefication of iv disc end plates Bamboo sign as osefication of anterior as well as lateral collateral ligaments

USEFUL AND INFORMATIVE... NICE. UPDATE

very informative video Thanks you

Educative and informative video.

Hard ground is the best...cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval physio therapy under consulting attendant Doctor. .sleep on mattress to mould your spine....that too with consultant s supervision... ginger carrots pomegranates sprouts kalijeeri alkaline diet beetroot coriander juice pineapple with black pepper citrus fruit no vinegar... muscle manipulation technique drumstick soup flaxseed oil for pain.... Doctor supervision essential

Signs would have been appreciate with arrows for more understanding

Nice informative post Doctor

Corona x ray image

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you