Concluded Case

ANNULAR ITCHY LESION

45M Present since 6 months, Itchy. Non responsive to Itraconazole. Diagnosis and management.

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Dd: Granuloma annulare.

All Answers

POSSIBLY MEDICATIONS ALTERED ERYTHEMA ANNULARE CENTRIFUGUM ADVISABLE TOPICAL STEROIDAL CREAMS

Dr.Golam Mortuza Sir Looks like it's "Tinea Infection". I think Combination of "Itraconazole 100 &Terbinafine 250" for 4 weeks w'll be More Responsive. Also add Zocon 150 mg weekly. Keto soap for bath. Luliconazole for L/A Apply Coconut oil at bed time. Maintain proper hygiene.

Pt responding to antifungals suggestive of relcicrent tenia corporis You need to treat for a length of time with interrupted courses I will use amrolfine oint twice daily Lulicanazole oint twice daily Orally continue itracanazole200mg Rest supportive treatment

Sir, Itraconazole is not responding.

View 2 other replies

ERYTHEMA ANNULAR CENTRIFUGUM ( altered due to medicine )

Thanks Dr Taimoor Dr Taimoor

View 4 other replies

Tinea corporis Since the recurrence of tinea is quite often, so need to continue the treatment Though I am not supposed to suggest any medication, but sometimes steroid treatment may be beneficial

Tinea incections. Application of Micanazole + Clobesterol + Neomycine. Oral steroid for short duration. Fexafedine 180.mg.OD.x 15 days . Salicylic acid and Tar combination is also effective.

Thank you doctor

Maybe it can be a case of discoid lupus erythematosus or Chronic cutaneous lupus erythematosus and ring form of tinea.

tinea corporis/cruris? Rx Oint eberconazole

? TENIA.. ? RESISTANCE TENIA.. D/D.. ? GA ..

Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

Dd: Granuloma annulare.

Thank you doctor
Load more answers