Aur Corona Fight

without saying right left,it is clear that either Ayush Ministry is fearing to adopt the Ayurveda to co oprate with corona fight or govt hesitate to adopt the Ayurveda treatment .If any one expired in Govt hospital by corona,no tips will be stand,but if will die with in or by the treatment , thousands of vices will cry to abused the AYUSH pathy. here it is clear that at present Allopathy is also Sympotamatic treatment.Ayurveda already keeps a several med.for this bloody Corona desease as example. in case of Phenumonic sympotems Br.Kasturi Bherav ras,Shring Bsm,Abhrak bsm,Samirpannag ras,Trilokaychintamani ras,Shubhra bsm,Laxmivilas ras,Mall bsm,,Hartal godanti bsm. In Acute emergency cases Like Sannipats,Mahamritunjay ras,Malsindur,kalkut ras,Jaymangal ras,Swaskuthar ras. Heat faliours during fever: Trilok ya ch.ras,Puranchanderodya,M.luxmivilas ras,Swaskuthar ras etc. Kafan Sannipats;Tribhuvan kirti ras,Malsindur. Infection type: Tribhuvan kirti ras,Maritunjay RAS. Due to DUSHT Jalavayu: Durbal jeta ras,Jaymangal,T.k.c.m.ras,Amarsundri vati,A R V vati,Sanjivani vati,M.Sd.Churan. Avery long list of true &Tested med.are available with Ayurveda to fight with any type of fever. Fogging is going on,but Maheshvar Dhoop ,Aparajita Doop can play major roll. my thought is that govt may adopt every Pathy to save the precious life of our citizen.O ne Ayurvedic med keeps multi effects to cure the effective persone without any re actions. Homeyopathy also claiming to cure Corona,so many Practioners are showing the treatment through media to adopt med. I hope Desk will forward the vice to the Ayush Ministry. appoint Ahush Doc ,as very 2 expert Vaidya's are in our country. God may save the country by any type of "Mahamari".

15 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

I agree with your approach @S.k. Mudgal sir But Right now govt. is working under the guideline of WHO And ICMR, our CCRAS is not at all involved in this... Unfortunately our research wing is not capable to handle this situation....

Sir than who is responsible for this ignored to qualifying the Aush abilities . If govt desired,Ayush can engaged with the Hospital s.Sit tnx to look in the matter.@Dr. Hemant Adhikari ji.

Thanks ji Doctor Saheb for your valuable information... Courage self confidence to learn from you... Ginger rocksalt haldi lemongrass decoction alkaline diet..no sugar no nonveg diet no eggs no mushrooms no fried foods no processed or fermented foods and beverages... Prayers..warm water steam inhalation..and loneliness...that is the best for physical and mental health and thus soul progress...coz coming in contact means...aura exchange..if aura of all clear then no problem .. but safedistance is otherwise also a must for mind body soul..

I agree

View 1 other reply

Sir I am Agree With You.

Thank you doctor

Sir Ayush department ne advisory vapas leli bata rahe h ars alb ki kya hoga pata nahi abhi sansar ki ek hi pathy vidhata h bholenath hi Jane sach ko

Thank you doctor

I agree with you sir

Thank you doctor

Informative

Thank you doctor

Nice info

Thank you doctor

Informative

Thank you doctor

Well said bt this is not right Moment....

Valuable opinion

Informative

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you