Concluded Case

Avulsion fracture of tibial tuberosity

History of fall on knee. Mostly avulsion fracture of tibial tuberosity. Experts opinion on treatment please

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Looks like an old injury Inferior pole patella fracture Probably United in lengthened position Patella alta plus Check active knee extension Check extensor lag Based on that plan treatment

All Answers

I think it is a fracture lower pole patella with seperation with a wide gap. Treatment. First of all I like to know how old the the trauma is because it seem callous formation is there treatment also depends on that. Xray quality is not good.

Sir, it's been 2months old and patient is refusing surgery due to poor economic status. Only had POP.. But now removed

View 5 other replies

Looks like an old injury Inferior pole patella fracture Probably United in lengthened position Patella alta plus Check active knee extension Check extensor lag Based on that plan treatment

I agree

Looks like an old fracture of the patella. Proximal fragment is high riding. If it is only 2 months old, then surgical fixation with early ROM exercises will give best results.

Thank you doctor

Patient age 62yrs male. No history of DM or HTN. injury since 2 months. POP given but no improvement. Poor economic status, so refusing surgery.

Orif is solution anterior approach plaster8 week atleast recovery3 month

Thank you doctor

On face of it it is # lower pole of patela and needs wiring fixation

I agree

View 4 other replies

SUGGESTIVE OF POST TRAUMATIC FRACTURE

Thank you doctor

Seems to be fracture patella.

Valuable opinion