Ayurvedic injection

Ayurvedic injection ayurvedic injection के बारे मे मेने भी आज सुना. पता ही नई था की आयुर्वेद मे भी इंजेक्शन बनते थे. हमारी देश की कुछ फार्मा आयुर्वेदिक इंजेक्शन बनाती थी | But after the amendment to the drug and cosmetic act, the manufacturing of Ayurveda injection was banned. आयुर्वेदिक इंजेक्शन इसलिए बनाये गए थी की जो लोगों को मुख से दवाई ले नई सकते थे उनके लिए और दवाई की इफ़ेक्ट जल्दी हो इसलिए | ayurvedic injection made by 1) bundelkhand ayurvedic unani pharmastical work, UP, india. 2) pratam pharma private limited, UP, india.. before 1983.

(Edited)

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

आप ठीक कहते हैं पहले आयुर्वेद में इंजेक्शन बनते थे मैंने 50 वर्ष पूर्व इस का उपयोग भी किया है। किन्तु 1982 में एलोपैथिक चिकित्सकों ने सरकार पर दबाव बनाया और फिर कानून पास हुआ। की आयुर्वेद में इंजेक्शन बनने बंद हो गये ।

मैंने भी काम मे लिए है । बेल, चिरायता, अर्जुन , ज्वर संहार आदि कई इंजेक्शन ।

Thank you doctor

Yes. Even I have seen the Ayurvedic injection. My mother used to give certain injections like Arjuna, Bilva, Jayamangala etc in those times. In fact she said that she was getting good results too. My mother was practicing in a village area of Karnataka and there the people are more interested in taking injections rather than taking medicines.

Thank you doctor

I'm show old ampule of this....

Thank you doctor

Ha sir.. agree with u

Cases that would interest you