Concluded Case

How we get results with balance diet and change lifestlye

a female pt of age 14 weight 27 kg.... come with a complaint of skin irritation with severe itching.... patches on both hands and legs. last 3 years taking allopathy for last 1 year but no relif

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
sorry lil bit delayed to upadate my result due to. busy schedule.. finally get postive result. within in a month with the help of change in diet amd lifestyle. limited medicine.
All Answers
Posriasis AD ACD
Psoriasis
I agree
लक्षण तो किटिभ के है, व्रणराक्षस तैल लगाने के लिए त्रिफला चूर्ण 10 ग्राम रात को सोते समय दूध के साथ दे कायाकल्प वटी 2 सुबह शाम सेवन कराएं सत गिलोय 4 रत्ती रस माणिक 2 रत्ती शोधित गंधक 4 रत्ती शहद के साथ सुबह शाम सेवन कराएं,महामजिष्ठारिष्ट 25 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने के बाद दें
Patient having Pitta Vataja Rakta Dusti Plan for Shodhan Chikitsa first Then start with Rakta Pitta Vishodhan Chikitsa... Along with Santarpana What you have planned @Nishant Ch sir
I agree

View 1 other reply

Thanks to all my senior and experinced Doctors...for supporting. soon update my priscription with positive result. Within a month.. god bless and stay healthy...... Jai Ayurveda
Psoriasis? Avoid spicy,junk fermented packed and bakery products.Erandbhrusta haritaki with lukeworm water at bedtime. Tab Cutisora 2-0-2 cutisora oil for local application.
Psoriasis..!! Keshore guggle Gandhak rasayan Panchtikt ghrut guggle Cutis oint for L/A Do Cupping therapy for excellent results..
Dear Dr. Nishant Ch Sir, Advice for the case. Psora lotion. Psoralin soap. Tab. Panchtikta ghruta guggulu.
Thank you doctor
SUGGESTIVE OF PSORIASIS
AD Psoriasis vulgariis
Load more answers