Concluded Case

Infected Scabies with HFMD.

M./ 20, fungal infection/2 month. he had fever 3 days ago Tr. taken fever subsided, but he has skin eruption on palms erythematous macules with itching. also vesicular rash on dorsum of hand and foot, he is on Tr. tab terbinafin500 od, cap candiforce 100. od tab atarax 10mg. HS. luliconazol oint..tr. given by his village dr. today he came to my opd. images are attached, now I asked him for CBC, R. urine. Widal,MP. pl. count. BSL, SGPT, sr. creatinine. reports are awaited. before I start Tr. pl give expert opinions tr.&DX.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Infected scabies Azithro 500mg od Levocet 5mg bd. Ivermectin 12mg stat Clean area with diluted betadine lotion apply permethrin lotion locally below neck all over the body can repeat after 15 days. Keto soap and antibiotics lotion locally HS. All family members should be treated simultaneously. Clothes and linen wash in boiling water with soap and dry in sunlight. Improve general health and personal hygiene.
All Answers
Nodular scabies Rx tab azithromycin 500mg 1od Tab Levocetrizine5mg 1bd Permithrine oint 5%30gm to be applied all over body Tab ivermectin 12mg 1stat Review after one week
Thanx dr Pushkar ji Bhomia

View 4 other replies

Scabies H F M D Eczematous dermatitis Varruca vulgaris
Thank you doctor
Scabies T.infection
Thanks mam.
Infected scabies Azithro 500mg od Levocet 5mg bd. Ivermectin 12mg stat Clean area with diluted betadine lotion apply permethrin lotion locally below neck all over the body can repeat after 15 days. Keto soap and antibiotics lotion locally HS. All family members should be treated simultaneously. Clothes and linen wash in boiling water with soap and dry in sunlight. Improve general health and personal hygiene.
Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

Stop orally can give only antihistamine local application fusidic mix with luli or terbi
Thank you doctor
Could be adult onset hfmd or scabies with secondary infection.
Thank you doctor
SUGGESTIVE OF INFECTED NODULAR SCABIES
Thank you doctor
? NODULAR SCABIES/ECZAMATOUS DERMATITIS
Thank you doctor

View 4 other replies

Thanks to all curofians for discussion.
Scabies with tinea
Thanks mam.
Load more answers