Treatment approach in COVID-19 Patients

COVID-19 Video Part 3: Here is the 3rd part of my video and final part which includes the Treatment approach in COVID-19 Patients. Please watch the video & share your views.

(Edited)

39 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Thanks sir for sharing most probably comprehensive video regarding treatment plan and causes of deaths in COVID 19 case. One more I want to add with you kind permission that except pulmonary and cardiac cause few research papers indicated towards multiple organs failure .few other theories are also in vague. Thanks With regards.
Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply

Sir one scientist who won noble for HIV research told press that covid19 is combination of corona strain ,HIV and malaria . Is it so ? What is your opinion? Can covid19 positive patients become HIV positive? @Sepuri Krishna Mohan sir. Regards
Dear Aniruddha, It's not so to the best of my knowledge. According to very reliable sources COVID 19 is not a natural Virus but Manufactured Artificial Virus by Wuhan P4 Level4 Virology Laboratory. One Professor from Harvard University helped out China to make this project successful as part of Biological War. COVID 19 patients wouldn't get HIV 1,2 Positive. Rare cases you may get false positives which have to be confirmed by Western Blot Test. Patients suffering from AIDS are vulnerable to get COVID 19 as they are Immunocompromised. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan

View 1 other reply

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply

Thank you sir for sharing such a valuable video and many useful take home messages.The treatment part and mode of death was very well explained sir.Thank you once again sir.
Valuable opinion
Thanks for sharing valuable information about the treatment of Covid 19 infection
Valuable opinion
Thank u sir for sharing... This video with us....it will prove helpfull
Very nice update about covid19 thanks sir useful to everyone
Nicely Explained!! Thanks a lot Sir!!
Thank you doctor
Very informative speech
Thanks you so much sir
Load more answers