Concluded Case

Hpv Or ganital warts cured

new case.. sudden exposer of ganital warts within..... 2month...its I think viral.. what you think about this case... it's on consulting... I give more information about this.. just think this case... what your progmosis and homeopathic approach... .... after 20day treatment this is the result today I seen pt. again... see the case piks..

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
This is the result after 20day of medicin.... Pt having this after sexual intercourse with other outword person with sefty... Then after the main cause of this case is pt loss money in his business and then.. The after sexual course pt having this iruption with mently disturb and so mutch afraid.... This basik i prsicribe ignetia 1m...two dose and sl tds... Pt feelings well after medicin... Pt having now not any worry and 80 cure.... With happy with treatment... This is the homeopathic magic......
All Answers
This is the result after 20day of medicin.... Pt having this after sexual intercourse with other outword person with sefty... Then after the main cause of this case is pt loss money in his business and then.. The after sexual course pt having this iruption with mently disturb and so mutch afraid.... This basik i prsicribe ignetia 1m...two dose and sl tds... Pt feelings well after medicin... Pt having now not any worry and 80 cure.... With happy with treatment... This is the homeopathic magic......
Dx- Molluscum contagiosum.Rx- Detailed history is required for the similimum.But you can think about ( Nitric acid,Thuja).Boericke repertory- Skin,verruca,situated genito- anal surface.
Detailed symptoms needed.
Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy. Thuja OC 200 May be Helpful. Dose Weekly 1doseX2month. =8dose. 2month After Do Medicine 1m. Monthly 1dose X2month Wait til 2 Month.
Perhaps this is a case of scrotal cyst Silica 200 may give result
May be molluscum contagiosum.. Need prick fast then medication.
Acid nitr30 tds/Thuja 1m one dose after 2 weeks
Nitric acid may be helpful if indicate
Genital warts. More details. Reports.
Causticum
Rx - Thuja 200C.
Load more answers