Concluded Case

Blister on upper gums that resolves automatically after bleeding or patient pinches it off. It occurs above upper Incisors both sides since 2 years.What is it diagnose and treatment plz

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Periapical abscess/ cyst due to trauma , tooth seems discolored. If cyst then you may need to extract, otherwise dentist can do RCT and it will be fine. in this case medicines only won't be first line of treatment, patient need special dental treatment to make further evaluation and treatment

All Answers

WELCOME.. DR @ AJAY. SINGH. JI... SUGGESTIVE. OF INTRA ORAL PERI APICAL PATHOLOGY. IN. RELATION. TO... TEETH.... .. 11. AND. 21.... ADVISABLE.... 1. IOPA. VIEW. X RAY.... 2. ANTIBIOTICS. 3. ANTI INFLAMMATORY 4. M. V 5. RCT. ...FOR 11. AND. 21...

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Chronic Perapical abcess Ask for history of trauma As the tooth is discolored Advice opg Refer to a dentist

Thank you doctor

Periapical abscess/ cyst due to trauma , tooth seems discolored. If cyst then you may need to extract, otherwise dentist can do RCT and it will be fine. in this case medicines only won't be first line of treatment, patient need special dental treatment to make further evaluation and treatment

Thank you doctor

Is there any history of trauma? If yes, discolored tooth and on radiograph a radiolucency around periapical region of this tooth; the diagnosis would be Chronic Periapical Abscess. Tentative treatment plan is RC of offending tooth, and apicoectomy or Extract the tooth (depends upon the status of root like external or internal resorption, size of radiolucent lesion).

Thank you doctor

Advice IOPA i.r.t 21

Thank you doctor

Discolored Central incisors with a draining sinus makes me think of Periapical Abscess or Radicular Cyst. The treatment Plan: 1. OPG or CBCT 2. RCT of non vital centrals 3. Apicoectomy My Endo friends might like to use MTA in place of surgery but as a surgeon I firmly believe surgery gives you immediate predictable results. Since you are a General Physician, please refer the patient to a Dental Surgeon or Maxfac Surgeon.

Discolored teeth....etiology, maybe past trauma, this is a pathological intra oral sinus tract opening....this is very common...refer to a dentist

Chronic periapical abscess Trauma Discolored tooth 11,21 Rct Opg

Agree with@Dr. Dinesh Gupta Sir

Drain abscess and take iopa.. Than root canal treatment in central incisor.

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion