Concluded Case

BPH GR I CHOLEDOCHOLITHIASIS Č DIALTED CBD CHOLELITHIASIS

A 65 years old male diabetic patient, complaining with pain abdo. č nausea č vomiting, breathlessness, cough č high fever and chest pain at left MCL region. Patient is also complaining, difficulty in urination č burning during urination. O/E BP 90/ 60mmHg Pulse 96bpm Spo2 86% CVS s1 & s2 P Chest B/L rounchi +++ Abdo. Soft B/S NF LFT value increased 6.2mg/ dl RBS increased 486mg/ dl Temp. 102° F Conservative managements are going on , wait for control the levels of LFT and glucose level, then plan for cholecystectomy. Any better suggest then mention here plz.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

NICE MANAGEMENT...SIR AND NICELY. DISCUSSED. IN. DETAILS... ....BY. THE. RESPECTED. SENIORS... THANKS. A. LOT...... SIR

All Answers

T2DM with COPD with obstructive jaundice with cholelithiasis. Management 1.Achieve strict glycaemic control with insulin 2.Urgent Management for obstructive jaundice by ERCP-and CBD clearance of stones and a CBD stent in place 3.This will relieve the CBD obstruction and s.bilirubin level will come down to normal in 2 weeks time 4.Manage COPD as per the protocol 5.Once Glycaemic control is achieved, chest is clear and patient is fit for G.A - an elective laparoscopic cholecystectomy can be planned

Case of Obstructive jaundice bcoz of Cholelithiasis. Uncontrolled DM 2 BPH also present. Cbc, esr, KFT, LFT, PT INR, CXR needed. Sepsis may be present, O2 decrease, COViD test need, Broad spectrum antibiotics IV insulin drip For BPH no need for surgery, Foleys done. Diuretics needed

Thanks@Maqusud Ansari sir

View 1 other reply

Symptomatic BEP. alongwith obstructive cholelithiasis with uncontrolled diabetes low spo2.In my opinion it should be controlled the diabetes and maintain the vital alongwith covid19 test and after that othr parameters are normal then may require surgical intervention

COPD/DM-2/Hyperglycemia/Obstructive Jaundice,BPH/ First of All Do RTPCR FOR COVID -19 , decrease sugar & jaundice level, then do CXR P/A, CBC&ESR, FIRST ALL OF PT. STABLE, VITALS NORMAL, ARE ALL OF CONTROLLING THEN PLAN CHOLECYSTECTOMY

Valuable opinion

View 2 other replies

Obstructive jaundice due to cholelithaisis Diabetic uncontrollable Benign prostate Usg looks sarscov2 so do RT PCR clia then control DM jaundice then plan cholecystectomy

Valuable opinion

NICE MANAGEMENT...SIR AND NICELY. DISCUSSED. IN. DETAILS... ....BY. THE. RESPECTED. SENIORS... THANKS. A. LOT...... SIR

I agree do RT PCR...echo n RFT also done ..diabetic control led den plan for cholecystectomy

Let jaundice settles

CRITICAL CASE SIR STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE SHOULD BE APPLY RESPECTED SIR MANAGING RBS AND LFT

Very complicated case, I hope you will managed nicely with your seniors valuable openion

Thank for ur blessing mem

Yes..First aim to control the uncontrolled diabetes and then plan the cholecystectomy

I agree
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you